Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Default Re: French satirical magazine attacked by terrorists in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    all that blabber and you still sound like a clown.

you can be chinese and still be jewish...also islam is much bigger then just a race...islam has 1.6 billion followers which makes up 25% percent of the world so you have to take that into account when you're defending that money-whoring ''magazine'' and hashtagging jesuischarlie on twitter.
    I don't use twitter, thanks. Islam isn't 'bigger than a race' (what does that even mean?) - are other ideologies 'bigger than races too' - how about Nazism? That wasn't such an easy one to criticise back in the day, and if more had been braver in doing so, perhaps we wouldn't have had the problems that followed.

And no, the amount of people who take their religious superstitions seriously, is completely irrelevant to whether or not it is deserving of ridicule. In fact, the growing power of the Islamic faith to intimidate (as you are actually trying to do by blathering about '25% of the world') shows this kind of thing is needed more than ever.

I don't give a **** if the world were 75% muslim: i'd still laugh at your joke of a religion, which somehow still survives despite being comprised of the inchoate ramblings of an illiterate and pedophiliac goat-herder from the desert.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    I don't use twitter, thanks. Islam isn't 'bigger than a race' (what does that even mean?) - are other ideologies 'bigger than races too' - how about Nazism? That wasn't such an easy one to criticise back in the day, and if more had been braver in doing so, perhaps we wouldn't have had the problems that followed.

And no, the amount of people who take their religious superstitions seriously, is completely irrelevant to whether or not it is deserving of ridicule. In fact, the growing power of the Islamic faith to intimidate (as you are actually trying to do by blathering about '25% of the world') shows this kind of thing is needed more than ever.

I don't give a **** if the world were 75% muslim: i'd still laugh at your joke of a religion, which somehow still survives despite being comprised of the inchoate ramblings of an illiterate and pedophiliac goat-herder from the desert.
    Relax and draw some cartoons.

Brownmamba is another Islamic fundamentalist who feels like the entire world is obligated to follow the laws of Islam, and anyone who doesn't deserves to get what's coming to them. You can clearly tell that from his posts, which he actually thinks show a reasonable, moderate opinion. While it's some of the most extreme, hateful, intolerant speech I've ever seen on this site.

Cali Love

you can't accuse me of being hateful and intolerant when you got niggas here mad af make cartoons about an arab guy ****ing a pig and calling it muhammad

talk about rent free

you can't accuse me of being hateful and intolerant when you got niggas here mad af make cartoons about an arab guy ****ing a pig and calling it muhammad

talk about rent free
    for real, this guy lives in this thread, is clearly upset and says hateful things about a religion with the intention of irking people on the internet.

Hey pot, meet kettle

Keep doing your thing bro, bigots are threatened by an educated Muslim

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

This isn't really the place to be quoting bits from the Quran it but I will respond with a simple answer

'Whoever kills a person...it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.' 5:32

Exposed for being a hack. The Quran even teaches Muslims to be deceptive and to lie whenever possible. That's why none of these Muslims on ISH admit that there are violent passages in the Quran and quite possibly it is the reason why we have jihadi's all over the world causing terror.

Cali Love

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Fvkboy meet fvkboy
    Wrestling is gay tho

Default Re: France Attack was Predictable

a
    Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Ah I see.

Within Xinjiang though muslims are much more than 1.8%

Muslims should be careful in china though, unlike western nations human rights dont restrain their government. If they go too far the han chinese majority will not be restrained by liberalism and human rights concerns.

And unlike Israel China is not dependent on maintaining the good feelings of other nations.
    On a sidenote, the officials in the capital of Xinjiang just banned the burqa, because it's essentially the uniform of Islamism. The burqa has no place in any version of Islam that doesn't promote extremism and terrorism.

At least they are trying to promote the liberal interpretation of Islam, rather than European countries who happily let religiously extremist countries like Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia build and run mosques and sent hate preachers over who think it's appropriate to condemn freedom of speech which leads to attacks like in France.