Good college starter

Default ISH Fashion Daily

I get my fashion tips from ISH, full of so many gems here.

Btw, Fashion isn't just clothing and accessories. It is a way of life. To me, fashion is everything, and everything is fashion. You wear what you are, baby. You wear what you are.

So here are my fashion tips of the start of 2015. Stay sexy boys.

What I have found is that being Muslim is definitely "in", right now. Like, it is so big. Guaranteed to get heads turning when you enter the room.

Pair your custom made headscarf with your every day tight jeans. Yes, we know they are meant for women, but we here at ISH Fashion Daily don't play by the rules! (apart from No Pink Wednesdays and ponytails only once a week). Don't forget to finish it off with some sexy cowboy boots. Rawrr.

Don't bother to wear anything on your torso. We want to combine the pureness of the headscarf, with the raw sexuality emanating from your bare, hairy chest. Mix and match taken to a new level. You will have the fems creaming themselves right into their little tightey whiteys. Remember boys, the tighter the jeans, the better. No pain no gain baby. You know how we do. (Feelings of numbness from the waist down are good. It means the jeans are working).

Now, lets top off this awesome outfit with some accessories. One thing that is really hot on ISH right now is the waifu. Find yourself a cute little hunny to cuddle up to at night, and take her everywhere. The more innappropriate the better. Feel free to rub her on your bare chest and dry hump her through your jeans, which should feel like they are on fire at this point.

You will be a player in all 3 dimensions!

Well, now you have your outfit, accessory and have gotten yourself a little 2D action along the way, we need to top this off with the most "in" accessory of them all. This has been huge, anyone who doesn't have one is dead in fashion terms. Which means your life is worthless.

Of course, I am talking about the transexual girlfriend! A must have in 2015, it allows you to be gay, without being gay! I mean who needs labels, right? Labels are like soooo 2014.

Now you have a girlfriend, a boyfriend and another girlfriend in the form of a pillow, you will be the envy of all your friends. And for anyone who hates, poke them in the face with your cowboy boots!

For the last thing, which is optional because this is either in or out depending on where you live, but I suggest you contract Ebola. It started last year but when paired with the transexual girlfriend and the headscarf, it adds so much to your look. I personally got ALS when it was big last year, but 2015 is so going to be the year of the Ebola virus. I can't move anymore and I am slowly dying but hey, at least I look good doing it!

I hope this ISH Fashion Guide helped you get to grips with 2015's fashion ins and outs, and as always, stay fabulous!

Default Re: ISH Fashion Daily

is OP on full meltdown mode?

Sunshine State

Them eyebrows on fleek.

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Stop making threads this belongs in the cringe thread

Good college starter

Just trying to help you all out. You don't wanna be left behind, and stay looking wack.

Ebola is dead homie, HIV is coming back for 2k15