Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Thunder seriously suck. Is anyone scared of them in the playoffs?

Man I'm not scared of facing these guys in the playoffs. Honestly with Durant and Westbrook on the team they have the ability to go all the way and win any game, but it's such a crap shoot. If they aren't hitting their jump shots OKC are screwed and a couple of those games in a series and they're done.

They are wildly inconsistent and lack depth. Besides Durant, Westbrook and kind of Ibaka every one else on that team sucks.

Add to that their horrible coach (what's offense?) and their horrible ownership who are only in it for the cash, I think Durant is gone come 2016 and when the fans stop showing up to games and paying their overly inflated ticket prices the ownership are really going to regret cheaping out in the long run.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Thunder seriously suck. Is anyone scared of them in the playoffs?

Teams know how to play them

3-time NBA All-Star

thunder w/o westbrook like last season is the most dangerous team.

What's surprising right now is their lack of depth. They had to go into the tax to get another guard when they have lots of them.

However I still think they have enough to win it all. No excuses.

National High School Star KDthunderup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Man I'm not scared of facing these guys in the playoffs. Honestly with Durant and Westbrook on the team they have the ability to go all the way and win any game, but it's such a crap shoot. If they aren't hitting their jump shots OKC are screwed and a couple of those games in a series and they're done.

They are wildly inconsistent and lack depth. Besides Durant, Westbrook and kind of Ibaka every one else on that team sucks.

Add to that their horrible coach (what's offense?) and their horrible ownership who are only in it for the cash, I think Durant is gone come 2016 and when the fans stop showing up to games and paying their overly inflated ticket prices the ownership are really going to regret cheaping out in the long run.
    Wouldnt that go for most teams if their best two players arent hitting their shots san Spurs?

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    thunder w/o westbrook like last season is the most dangerous team.
    2013 Thunder werent dangerous at all vs the Grizzlies.

Quote Originally Posted by KDthunderup
    Wouldnt that go for most teams if their best two players arent hitting their shots san Spurs?
    Thing is most teams have some capable players to pick up the pieces if their best two aren't hitting shots. Sure it's still going to be tough but the Thunder just have no hope. They have no one. Lamb, Jones, Roberson, Perkins, Collison, Morrow, Jackson.. they all suck. Adams is going to be good but he's no where near up to hanging in there with Gasol/Dwight etc in the playoffs. Dude will foul out for sure.

Yes, it's still preseason for durant. No one is scared of chokemarcus. Let him chuck contested long twos all day.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    2013 Thunder werent dangerous at all vs the Grizzlies.
    well they werent dangerous either at the start of the 2014 season. Maybe if you have watched this league long enough youll realize it takes time to adjust when missing a player esp a pg.

If they are not hitting their shots, refs will give them huge amount of free throws, thiss is why they are dangerous,

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    If they are not hitting their shots, refs will give them huge amount of free throws, thiss is why they are dangerous,
    I am not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    I am not amused.
    And i dont give a fvck

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    And i dont give a fvck

Only scared of Westbrook

Only team that can beat spurs in the playoffs is mavs and thunder so you better prey they play the spurs before portland has to