Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Charlie Hebdos next cover:

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    If I was into conspiracy theories, I would look into it.

Magazine is going broke. What is the #1 marketing opportunity? How about baiting extremists (or even hiring random people to put on masks) as they start shooting up the place. How are we supposed to know what they look like under the mask? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone, make Muslims look bad + save the magazine from bankruptcy with the millions they will make now. Al-Qaeda are attention whore war mongers, they will take credit for any killing. Anyone wonder why the main cartoonist called out that day? Did he know something everyone else didn't?

But good thing I'm not into conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I didn't even know this magazine existed, neither did anyone here It's true, the dumb terrorists made martyrs out of those lost and basically saved the magazine which was near bankruptcy

To answer your question, pics from people I don't know don't bother me. But if people are gonna be so bothered by it and draw pictures with pigs, I know Islam lives rent-free
    yes, we are sure the familes of the dead writers are laughing their asses of,

Banned

If I was into conspiracy theories, I would look into it.

Magazine is going broke. What is the #1 marketing opportunity? How about baiting extremists (or even hiring random people to put on masks) as they start shooting up the place. How are we supposed to know what they look like under the mask? Kill 2 birds with 1 stone, make Muslims look bad + save the magazine from bankruptcy with the millions they will make now. Al-Qaeda are attention whore war mongers, they will take credit for any killing. Anyone wonder why the main cartoonist called out that day? Did he know something everyone else didn't?

But good thing I'm not into conspiracy theories
    Lets not forget getting Muslims to hold magazines in support for Charlie Hebdo. The same magazine that insults their god. If there was a conspiracy, it was a brilliant one.

..but then again, anyone that are into conspiracies are just as crazy as these Muslims. (IS)

To answer your question, pics from people I don't know don't bother me. But if people are gonna be so bothered by it and draw pictures with pigs, I know Islam lives rent-free
    They mock other religious icons tho.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    They mock other religious icons tho.
    Exactly...but Islam (IS) flipped out.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Egypt's Grand Mufti warns CH about putting out this cover. He says it will cause "unwarranted provocation" and hatred from Muslims throughout the entire world.

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Egy...icature-387614

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Egypt's Grand Mufti warns CH about putting out this cover. He says it will cause "unwarranted provocation" and hatred from Muslims throughout the entire world.

That guy is on Islam's (IS) payroll. He basically wants them to bow down to the terrorists.

Je suis Charlie.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie

How about religious bellends, who can't even control their own populations, stop proscribing what people choose publish in other sovereign states? They seriously just need to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    How about religious bellends, who can't even control their own populations, stop proscribing what people choose publish in other sovereign states? They seriously just need to shut up.
    Who can? What group of people has a crime rate of 0?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Who can? What group of people has a crime rate of 0?
    Well, no one probably, but it's not like these bellends don't have a plenitude of problems of their own to be focusing on, but it's always what the West's doing with these guys. It's the constant need to propagandise to deflect from the fact all Islamic nations are shitholes, that there real problems are internal rather than external.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Well, no one probably, but it's not like these bellends don't have a plenitude of problems of their own to be focusing on, but it's always what the West's doing with these guys. It's the constant need to propagandise to deflect from the fact all Islamic nations are shitholes, that there real problems are internal rather than external.
    Don't you think you are too hard on Islam. I dislike them but your language makes you sound autistic, no matter how eloquently you try to explain things.

I disagree with Islam to the 10th degree but you don't see me insulting people such as you do.

You must have some built up anger that cannot be resolved. If you are going to disagree with Islam (IS), at least do it in a more conventional and more behaved manner.