Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Default Re: Patriots cheating ("Deflate-gate") confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Who said it was ok for anyone to do it? Did the Packers actually do it? Did you test their balls?
    Eli Manning also admitted to doing the SAME thing FYI.

So if you did not have a sub 55 IQ, which you CLEARLY do, you would not be making such an issue out of this.

Because if something happens, the Giants will also be losing draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    I don't think deflated ball had on outcome on that game last week, so the deflated balls in situation isn't a huge deal to me. Maybe if the game was closer.

It's the fact that this team, this franchise would have the audacity to cheat again after the monumental Spygate scandal.
    You are a freaking jackass. Eli Manning and Rodgers have both already said they do the same thing in every game.

So now WTF do a-holes like you want? Why is there not a single word about the Giants and Packers saying they do it as a standard thing, but instead you just are trashing New England like it is some kind of conspiracy?

STFU

Typical Patriots.

Absolutely zero integrity.

The bottom line is they broke the rules.

I don't care if Rodgers claims he cheats too. We aren't talking about Rodgers and nothing has been proven in regards to his comments.

What has been proven, is that the Patriots cheated, once again. That is an undisputable fact. Do you know what a fact is? Quit trying to argue or share your opinion. We are talking about facts you fuhckboys

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Eli Manning also admitted to doing the SAME thing FYI.

So if you did not have a sub 55 IQ, which you CLEARLY do, you would not be making such an issue out of this.

Because if something happens, the Giants will also be losing draft picks.

I can give 2 shits about what Eli Manning likes. This is about Tom Brady and the cheating Patriots franchise, that will break any rule in the book. They are unethical.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    Typical Patriots.

Absolutely zero integrity.

The bottom line is they broke the rules.

I don't care if Rodgers claims he cheats too. We aren't talking about Rodgers and nothing has been proven in regards to his comments.

What has been proven, is that the Patriots cheated, once again. That is an undisputable fact. Do you know what a fact is? Quit trying to argue or share your opinion. We are talking about facts you fuhckboys
    Eli Manning also said he does the same thing for every game.

So funny how "no one cares if they do it", but "the Patriots are cheaters if they do it".

So let me get this straight..................

If the Giants and Packers do it, then it's just a normal part of the game, but if the Patriots do it, then it "lacks integrity".........

STOP DOING DRUGS

Top 1 Bball Mind.

So funny how "no one cares if they do it", but "the Patriots are cheaters if they do it".

If the Giants and Packers do it, then it's just a normal part of the game, but if the Patriots do it, then it "lacks integrity".........

STOP DOING DRUGS

1) They do "pick" balls...BUT it's not confirmed that the balls they use are actually violating the rules. Unlike with the Patriots.

2) Patriots have a history.

NBA lottery pick

This is gonna be more annoying than the Ray Lewis deer antler spray story

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    This is gonna be more annoying than the Ray Lewis deer antler spray story
    Did you know Jim and John are brothers?

What a ****ing disappointment this is. I've defended my Patriots for years about Spygate and shit like this, but I'm done looking like an idiot.

It doesn't matter whether or not it affected the outcome of the game...this was supposed to be the redemption season for Brady...for Belichick...for all the asterisks and "washed up" talks. I just read about it, and my first reaction is that everyone who played a part in this is a friggen idiot and deserves to have their legacy tarnished.

Continuing to root for my team, but what a bunch of di[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]heads.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Did you know Jim and John are brothers?
    Oh yeah, that was annoying too. Two weeks is to long of a build up.

Who really cares about this? It's a slight competitive edge? So what, I see guys in basketball and soccer flop all the time, I see baseball players use shit to help them grip better.

STOP DOING DRUGS
    Did u read my post. You quoted it. But apparently you didn't read it.

This is proof that balls were deflated vs someone claiming they tamper with balls.

Are you stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    What a ****ing disappointment this is. I've defended my Patriots for years about Spygate and shit like this, but I'm done looking like an idiot.

It doesn't matter whether or not it affected the outcome of the game...this was supposed to be the redemption season for Brady...for Belichick...for all the asterisks and "washed up" talks. I just read about it, and my first reaction is that everyone who played a part in this is a friggen idiot and deserves to have their legacy tarnished.

Continuing to root for my team, but what a bunch of di[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]heads.
    Wow.

Good, honest poast.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by code green

R-E-L-A-X, Relax.

This is a non story once the Pats win

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    Oh yeah, that was annoying too. Two weeks is to long of a build up.

Who really cares about this? It's a slight competitive edge? So what, I see guys in basketball and soccer flop all the time, I see baseball players use shit to help them grip better.
    Like I said, it's more to do with this team, this franchise, their head coach than the actual offense.