Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Dwight Howard burns the Lakers with a Geico reference

Congrats on leaving the Lakers to be Harden's slave and not winning rings, Dwight.
    We can all see you're living the dream

16 > 2 when jordan was retired and coming back

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Is it a reference to what Kareem said about him?

If there's one guy that owns another it's Kobe owning Dwight. There's being a poster for one of the most vicious dunks I've ever seen. Then there's his Magic team getting their shit pushed in on his own home court. Then he bails for LA to be Kobe's sidekick.

Of course he's going to praise his daddy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    如果有一个人拥有另一种是科比拥有德怀特。有作为的海报是我见过最恶毒的扣篮之一。再有就是他的魔术队得到 他们的狗屎推在自己的主场。然后,他捞出了洛杉矶是科比的搭档。

当然,他会赞美他的爸爸
    What?
    Say it again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    The referees beat the Magic. Don't twist it.
    Yeah because it was the refs fault that Howard missed FTs in clutch time and the Magic leaving Fisher open for the tying 3.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Laker fans getting a bit grumpy.

I still don't know how Lakers fans can hate on Dwight for playing through a potential career altering back injury when he was on the Lakers while simultaneously getting scapegoated the whole season, when they laud Kobe for fighting through his Achilles injury to sink those freethrows.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Springsteen
    I still don't know how Lakers fans can hate on Dwight for playing through a potential career altering back injury when he was on the Lakers while simultaneously getting scapegoated, when they laud Kobe for fighting through his Achilles injury.
    It's called Loyalty.

Something that seems to escape most Bball fans today. I just chalk it up to the era. Most of these guys just latch on to the next best thing, even some Durant and Lebron stans can't keep Curry, Harden or Klay's names outta their mouths right now and it's understandable considering the year they've all had. But Lakers fans are different, if this League is a what have you done for me lately type of circus, then the Lakers organization is that personified. People forget how much Kobe was hated after Shaq left, he had to earn his respect back after all the drama that went down in the 04 season.

Dwight never really embraced LA like we wanted to embrace him, he always side stepped questions about resigning when he was here so we stood pat and waited for him to show us he wanted to be here and he never did, through his play or offcourt. He came here talking big about how he wanted to work with Kareem, and none of it ever happened.

I get that The Lakers FO ****ed up bringing in D'antoni to Coach them, which catered to Nash and Kobe's strengths more than Pau or Dwight's, and most Laker fans understand that. But thats not Kobe's fault he had one foot outta the door since he got here, it's not Kobe's fault they chose the wrong Coach and it's not Dwight's fault either.

The biggest piece of shit in all of this is Jim Buss and I can't wait til Jeanie fires his bitch ass after next season. Mitch can stay , because I know he can do some great things without Tommy Boy in his ear 247.
    Last edited by HOoopCityJones; 01-25-2015 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    It's called Loyalty.

Something that seems to escape most Bball fans today. Most of these guys just latch on to the next best thing, even some Durant and Lebron stans can't keep Curry, Harden or Klay's names outta their mouths right now and it's understandable considering the year they've all had. But Lakers fans are different, if this League is a what have you done for me lately type of circus, then the Lakers organization is that personified. People forget how much Kobe was hated after Shaq left, he had to earn his respect back after all the drama after the 04 season.

Dwight never really embraced LA like we wanted to embrace him, he always side stepped questions about resigning when he was here so we stood pat and waited for him to show us he wanted to be here and he never did, through his play or offcourt. He came here talking big abut how he wanted to work with Kareem, and none of it ever happened.

I get that The Lakers FO ****ed up bringing in D'antoni to Coach them, which catered to Nash and Kobe's strengths more than Pau or Dwight's, and most Laker fans understand that. But thats not Kobe's fault he had one foot outta the door since he got here, it's not Kobe's fault they chose the wrong Coach and it's not Dwight's fault either.

The biggest piece of shit in all of this Jim Buss and I can't wait til Jeanie fires his bitch ass after next season. Mitch can stay , because I know he can do some great things without Tommy Boy in his ear 247.
    wth did dwight owe to the lakers?

Very good NBA starter

What?
    Say it again?

YouGotServed

What?
    Say it again?

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    wth did dwight owe to the lakers?
    That's my point. And we likewise didn't owe him shit.

Ni99as in LA was sick when the Lakers threw up that sign all over town.

People here tend to overrate jokes when they come at the expense of a team they already hate. Either that or ISH has a shockingly weak sense of humor.

YouGotServed

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    People here tend to overrate jokes when they come at the expense of a team they already hate. Either that or ISH has a shockingly weak sense of humor.
    It was a clever joke. Even Laker fans can admit that. Quit catching feelings like a little school girl.