Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Registered a domain.

I am currently designing a new logo for my shit so it looks extra professional.

Enlisting this cute graphic artist chick I took to Junior Prom for the final product.

I'll post it when it's done.

You have to hire a proofreader because you have a lot of typos my friend. Good website though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    You have to hire a proofreader because you have a lot of typos my friend. Good website though.
    Thanks man. I know I have typos. I've never really read through the whole thing and edited it but I will before I try to take it to the next level.

Basically I just type and post lmao.

Been meaning to edit the entire thing.

Right now more concerned about getting a custom logo finished.

Thanks for the compliments

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Thanks man. I know I have typos. I've never really read through the whole thing and edited it but I will before I try to take it to the next level.

Basically I just type and post lmao.

Been meaning to edit the entire thing.

Right now more concerned about getting a custom logo finished.

Thanks for the compliments
    You don't seem to have any problem grammar wise, and every web browser have spell check so just look for the red and youre set.

Thanks man.

I will go back and clean everything up, improve certain sentence structures and diff diction if it gets redudant.

Banned

Read American Sniper.

Not a fan. Reads like you want to show off your technical knowledge of film. It's almost like you took your writings from here and sanitized it. That's not good. It was boring like one of thorpe's wall of snooze he thinks everyone wants to read. Shouldn't be sitting there after paragraphs still wondering what this guys thinks. If you want to educate me with your writing at least be entertaining in the process. Else I don't have time for that shit.

Bring more of the personality and charisma you've showed on ish.

Ok cool, thanks for the advice and counsel. I grew up reading Travers and Rolling Stone reviews, watching all the scholarly film people and whatnot so maybe you're sensing a bit of that. Nothing is contrived or try hard at all from my end.

I do take films very seriously though (especially on serious subject matter) but I can def spruce it up and bring more personality and organic reaction on my film reviews.

thanks for reading homie.
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 01-27-2015 at 06:55 PM.

Just try to get into one of the search engines like google. It will help you a lot with getting more traffics.

pretty cool and chill. im sure i wouldnt revisit it though. the layout is cool, but it is a strain on the old seeing spheres. you might want to add some organization to your website, like categorize all your different topics and genres.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 01-27-2015 at 11:06 PM.

Just try to get into one of the search engines like google. It will help you a lot with getting more traffics.
    Ok cool , thanks for the advice. I'm reading a book on how to profit from this shit so I think that is further into it.

I just put up some folksy/ acoustic songs I like from contemporary times.

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    pretty cool and chill. im sure i wouldnt revisit it though. the layout is cool, but it is a strain on the old seeing spheres. you might want to add some organization to your website, like categorize all your different topics and genres.
    I'm sure I will be reviewing most of the big films and indie ones that suit my interest. I'm going to write more consistently than I used to.

As far as those wanting some organized columns and tabs, I'm currently creating an ever nicer looking website on another site thanks to the suggestion of one of the posters here.

I fck with my ISHeads

A new badass logo is in the works.

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

Best thread on ish I've seen in the past year. Cool website man! My buddy did something similar I'll post his site later But keep doing your thing bro! I saved your url and ill check up and read on it durin bathroom breaks. As a business owner I would say my best advice is to never be scared of failure and from what it seems you have nothing to worry about in that dept. Failures = lessons learned.

thank you for your compliments.

I'm not afraid to fail. I have conviction and humility in my opinions & I will never waver or sell out, despite thinking more like a capitalist these days.

My realistic thing is MD-PA real estate. Making money from this is just an attainable dream

Pass it around to whoever.

New logo/ header should be available soon
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 01-28-2015 at 10:10 PM.

Forgot to tell you. If you need some help with JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS related I can help you if you want. I am a student but I have already worked on those things. I have a webpage for my cousin but it is still on the beta stages because he hasn't responded to me about what else he wants. I am still learning about mobile webpages though, I am more of a desktop guy. But I am learning to mobile develop though...

Forgot to tell you. If you need some help with JavaScript, HTML5 and CSS related I can help you if you want. I am a student but I have already worked on those things. I have a webpage for my cousin but it is still on the beta stages because he hasn't responded to me about what else he wants. I am still learning about mobile webpages though, I am more of a desktop guy. But I am learning to mobile develop though...
    That's awesome man, thanks. Def keep that in mind.

I'm on LinkedIn and I've established some pretty badass connections so hpoefully this, along with my other business will flourish simultaneously.