Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [serious question] what is sex like?

Default Re: [serious question] what is sex like?

It changes your mind. Every day we think of sex. With who. How. When. Just it's corruption. When I was in HS and a virgin God, I was innocent affff. Didn't stress none of that shit. Just a humble ****n kid.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    how do you guys get sex so easily? like some of you lost your virginity in your teens. that's crazy
    I imagine everybody in this thread lost their virginity before the age of 20. Where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    It changes your mind. Every day we think of sex. With who. How. When. Just it's corruption. When I was in HS and a virgin God, I was innocent affff. Didn't stress none of that shit. Just a humble ****n kid.
    I know what you mean. I went thru like a 5 year stretch where I wish I was never even introduced to *****.

OP, I suggest hiring a prostitute. Probably cheaper than having an actual girlfriend.

Its like that feeling when a waitress brings out food that you ordered from the restaurant that you have been patiently waiting for. This sensation is all happening on your dick.

Depending on who your ****ing you'll feel amazing or have DEEP remorse after and want to leave.