Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Mya is now stripping but not really (vids are NSFW except for Mya)

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Because you're white and probably listen to country music or some shit.
    This.....who the hell never heard of Mya who was into R&b in the 90s

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llHMYiIG2vQ

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Bump this crap back in the day.

^^^ the art on those old No Limit covers were so awful...it looks like fan photoshop art, in fact I'm not sure but I bet P hired some one of his friends or something because those are not professional at all.

Some really basic "no-no" stuff all over...the text is barely legible, and that bottom font used is Art-Deco style, it doesn't even go with the gaudy classic plush gold "bling" theme at all.

I'm not even sure what the artist was going for in that bottom "Made Man" text...like green emerald in gold or something? It just looks like ugly noise.

just yuck...

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    ^^^ the art on those old No Limit covers were so awful...it looks like fan photoshop art, in fact I'm not sure but I bet P hired some one of his friends or something because those are not professional at all.

Some really basic "no-no" stuff all over...the text is barely legible, and that bottom font used is Art-Deco style, it doesn't even go with the gaudy classic plush gold "bling" theme at all.

I'm not even sure what the artist was going for in that bottom "Made Man" text...like green emerald in gold or something? It just looks like ugly noise.

just yuck...
    Check this out. Percy broke them off some nice change.

Defining the Visual Style of Southern Hip Hop - Noisey Design

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Check this out. Percy broke them off some nice change.

Defining the Visual Style of Southern Hip Hop - Noisey Design
    Damn just watched that entire thing...that guy is one lucky graphic artist. He started off clearly very amateur at best and the clients just kept pouring in. The Master P Last Don cover was just 9 layers, unreal.

He said he had over 19 thousand clients...all picking from that menu of prices, like $1k-$3k range...so he made millions. And the art on just about all that stuff is UUUUGLY.

I think part of the problem is that he just asked the rappers what they wanted and tried to "make it happen" by just forcing things in the image...makes for a very very noisy scene. I'm sure the rappers where like "I want to be standing here with bling all over my ass, and some bitches all around me, and a Rolls-Royce over here, and diamonds and shit all over, etc etc, etc....Final product? a big ugly mess of diamonds, cars, girls, etc.

The way it SHOULD go is the graphic artist comes up with some ideas loosely based on the rapper's input, and then brings the rapper a few concepts and go from there. The graphic artist would naturally have much better vision and understanding of what works and looks good in comparison to the rapper who doesn't know a damn thing about composition.

anyway....good vid, was interesting

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

just yuck...
    their shittiness is the charm

She always been fine, always seemed like a dumb hoe.

Let her have a career using her sex appeal.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You can put your tissue box away now. She's not a stripper, just did an appearance there where she sung some of her songs then joined strippers on stage to dance. She wasn't nude nor picking up dollars. Nothing new with her. So your childhood memories have been restored. You can thank me later.
    I knew that, so thanks for nothing. "Mya is now stripping but not really (vids are NSFW except for Mya)"

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Who the f*ck is Mya?
    Ghetto superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I knew that, so thanks for nothing. "Mya is now stripping but not really (vids are NSFW except for Mya)"

Logically I know that I shouldn't find this sad.

It's her life, strippers and even prostitutes shouldn't be looked down upon, liberal sayings, etc., etc.

But I found it sad anyway. I don't know if she's going broke or whatever reason she did it for exactly, it just feels wrong that Mya is performing at a strip club. Like she should be above it.

Oh well. Childhood memories damaged in some way I'm not sure of yet.
    My post was directed at your soft ass Drake like reply. "Childhood memories damaged in some way", "Just feels wrong she performs at strip club".

Like I said and I guess you didnt get the first memo. This is nothing new. She's been performing at strip clubs among other venues. When you sat on yuor bed Indian style jerking off into a sock thinking about her? She performed hit songs at a strip club. You sound like a girl who is in love with a chick and finds out she had sex in the back seat of a car or on a balcony of a hotel. "ugh, how could you. Thought you were special. Thought these things were beneath you. Guess not. Heart broke."

And clearly she's not broke if she's still performing her songs at places.
    Last edited by GOBB; 01-30-2015 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    I've heard of Wu Tang Clan, Aaliyah, R Kelly, Missy Elliot, Boyz 2Men, Petey Pablo.

Never heard of Mya.
    Have you ever heard of the song Ghetto Superstar? Even white people should know that song.

Ghetto Superstar, that is what you are.
    Comin from afar, reachin for the stars.
    Love that song.

My post was directed at your soft ass Drake like reply. "Childhood memories damaged in some way", "Just feels wrong she performs at strip club".

Like I said and I guess you didnt get the first memo. This is nothing new. She's been performing at strip clubs among other venues. When you sat on yuor bed Indian style jerking off into a sock thinking about her? She performed hit songs at a strip club. You sound like a girl who is in love with a chick and finds out she had sex in the back seat of a car or on a balcony of a hotel. "ugh, how could you. Thought you were special. Thought these things were beneath you. Guess not. Heart broke."

And clearly she's not broke if she's still performing her songs at places.
    Ignoring your sexual fantasies about me, I will again point out that you made an incorrect assumption which was corrected and that's all there is to this.

Ignoring your sexual fantasies about me, I will again point out that you made an incorrect assumption which was corrected and that's all there is to this.
    No you're just being the typical d!ckhead you are here. Ignoring what was said by you sounding like a straight female in your post. "Beneath her, ugh how could you Mya". Moist ass dude.

I never make mistakes. I never say anything wrong that can be corrected. I'm accurate and my points are valid. Someone please pass the grey poupon, I will no longer engage in this filth! Hmph for I am RMWG!
    Last edited by GOBB; 01-30-2015 at 09:08 PM.

No you're just being the typical d!ckhead you are often here. Ignoring you sounding like a straight female in your post. "Beneath her, ugh how could you Mya". Moist ass dude.
    The biggest asshole ion the board's history is calling me a dickhead?

Moving on.