Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Default Re: BOLD PREDICTION: Klay Thompson will have 28 of his 30 points bird-feed to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Being bird-feed points is someone basically getting you a wide open shot without you creating it at all.Thats my bold prediction of the night.Steph should get a lot of assist feeding klay wide open shots all night

Picture of Steph force feeding this dude points on a golden platter

So you're basically saying that a player who doesn't have the ball in his hands and use the dribble to set up all his shots at all times is terrible?

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: BOLD PREDICTION: Klay Thompson will have 28 of his 30 points bird-feed to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    lol@ the bird getting stepped on

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    lol@ the bird getting stepped on
    rofl. I wonder who that is supposed to be.

-Smak

i think OP might be a fakkit.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    So you're basically saying that a player who doesn't have the ball in his hands and use the dribble to set up all his shots at all times is terrible?
    nah if you use screens i respect that but if you are getting bird fed points (leaking out and spot up 3's) you're overrated

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    rofl. I wonder who that is supposed to be.

-Smak
    The bird he is stepping on = the defense he is going out of his way to force feed klay points

EDIT:Someone who is gifted @ photoshopping please put a klay thompson jersey on little bird and a steph curry jersey on the big one so i can change this to my avy.You will be repped for this
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 02-04-2015 at 06:26 PM.

It's bird-FED...not feed you f*ck.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

[QUOTE=Im so nba'd out]nah if you use screens i respect that but if you are getting bird fed points (leaking out and spot up 3's) you're overrated

But, If he's just leaking out and standing around on the perimeter all game long, why haven't teams been able to stop it?

Banned

I predict Monta drops 39 today.