Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Is Floyd MayNotWeather afraid of Manny Pacquiao?

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    You guys apparently believe anything Arum tells you.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

[INDENT]Floyd Sr: 'If [Floyd Jr] fights that little man, I'm concerned about my son's life'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwbGSug-nJE

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Boxers get to choose who they want to fight. His promoters won't pick an opponent whose style they don't like, or an opponent they feel will give him trouble. Mayweather is the Champ, he could have made this fight happen long ago but didn't.

It's pretty obvious that he is.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Do you believe that?
    What does it matter what I believe... it's Floyd and his father/trainer saying these things. They were convinced that a fight with Pacquiao meant risking Floyd's health long term and maybe even endangering his life.

Again, it's not me or Bob Arum or anyone else who've been saying this over the years. The question was is Floyd scared of Manny and the evidence suggests that the answer (again, from what the Mayweathers themselves have said for years) is an emphatic yes.

College superstar

that video my boy Don posted was damming evidence. i've read that floyd questioned whether manny was on peds... but watching the actual video, and seeing his actual body language, just proved without a shadow of a doubt he's ducking him. still is too.

OP is afraid of Pacquiao

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Yesterday.
    It's funny how you say Stevenson was the biggest duck when he is doing the same thing that Floyd pulled years ago.

Pacquiao and his media team are winning the PR fight, but I doubt Mayweather cares. He always made his buck being the villain anyway. I don't think there are many rational people out there who doubt that any match up between them would be heavily favored towards Floyd, so why would he be scared?

JMM gave Pacquiao boxing class during their last 3 fights and never won a single fight on the scorecard due to pure corruption. Pacquiao was also clearly on PEDs a couple of years ago and was extremely fearful of proper drug testing. Yet you don't hear Pac fans talking about any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    Boxers get to choose who they want to fight. His promoters won't pick an opponent whose style they don't like, or an opponent they feel will give him trouble. Mayweather is the Champ, he could have made this fight happen long ago but didn't.
    The only thing we know for sure, is that Manny is afraid of needles.

Floyd wanted the fight to happen long ago, but Manny didn't like needles. Then after Floyd was no longer interested, he went to the media saying he'll take the test.

Afraid of needles? Afraid of freaking needles? Are you serious? You're a professional athlete, who more than likely gets tests with needles done all the time.

This was his actual excuse and people don't realize how BS this is. Afraid of needles. Let that sink in.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Pacquiao and his media team are winning the PR fight, but I doubt Mayweather cares. He always made his buck being the villain anyway. I don't think there are many rational people out there who doubt that any match up between them would be heavily favored towards Floyd, so why would he be scared?

JMM gave Pacquiao boxing class during their last 3 fights and never won a single fight on the scorecard due to pure corruption. Pacquiao was also clearly on PEDs a couple of years ago and was extremely fearful of proper drug testing. Yet you don't hear Pac fans talking about any of that.
    You're an oxymoron.

You said JMM gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson (without a single blood test)

Then why the heck the almighty Floyd can't do it for 100 plus million.

Oh wait he need Pacquiao to do a blood test

Scared who?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    You're an oxymoron.

You said JMM gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson (without a single blood test)

Then why the heck the almighty Floyd can't do it for 100 plus million.

Oh wait he need Pacquiao to do a blood test

Scared who?
    Who is the champ? Exactly.

So do the simple test, and you get a fight. Why can't he do the test? Just answer that.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    The only thing we know for sure, is that Manny is afraid of needles.

Floyd wanted the fight to happen long ago, but Manny didn't like needles. Then after Floyd was no longer interested, he went to the media saying he'll take the test.

Afraid of needles? Afraid of freaking needles? Are you serious? You're a professional athlete, who more than likely gets tests with needles done all the time.

This was his actual excuse and people don't realize how BS this is. Afraid of needles. Let that sink in.

"Health comes first"

"I'm a rich coward"

First dispute was Floyd want 14 days and Pacquaio said 24 days

Pac - lets do it
    Floyd - no I want OST
    pac - lets do it
    Floyd - take it or leave 40 million and fight under my TMT promotions

6 years later
    Floyd still can't grow a pair

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster

"Health comes first"

"I'm a rich coward"

First dispute was Floyd want 14 days and Pacquaio said 24 days

Pac - lets do it
    Floyd - no I want OST
    pac - lets do it
    Floyd - take it or leave 40 million and fight under my TMT promotions

6 years later
    Floyd still can't grow a pair
    You are buying into all the spin from one side, but the truth is that Pac didn't agree to the high drug testing standards initially. Anything that comes after that is just hearsay and PR manoeuvring from both sides, but the one thing we know for sure is that Pacquiao let it fall apart initially over drug testing. Because that's part of their own story as well.

Sketchy as hell if you ask me. Especially considering how much Pacquiao moved up in weight and increased his KO power over his career.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    You are buying into all the spin from one side, but the truth is that Pac didn't agree to the high drug testing standards initially. Anything that comes after that is just hearsay and PR manoeuvring from both sides, but the one thing we know for sure is that Pacquiao let it fall apart initially over drug testing. Because that's part of their own story as well.

Sketchy as hell if you ask me. Especially considering how much Pacquiao moved up in weight and increased his KO power over his career.
    So you think Pacquaio is on PED but JMM still have the balls to boxed his ears off without any high drug testing standard. Then answer me, why can't Floyd do the same for a freaking hundred million. Sounds like he does not have those JMM cojones right?