Default Who has the best resume in the game today: Kobe, Duncan or someone else?

Stats and accolades. The total resume. Who's got the best career resume in the game today? Kobe? Duncan? Someone else like Lebron despite him being younger? (4 MVP's is rarified territory so he prob at least gets an HM)

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Who has the best resume in the game today: Kobe, Duncan or someone else?

All time rankings:

1) Duncan
    2) LeBron
    3) Kobe

Ability:

1) LeBron
    2) Duncan

3) Kobe

Accolades/Awards:

1) Duncan
    2) Kobe
    3) LeBron

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Default Re: Who has the best resume in the game today: Kobe, Duncan or someone else?

1. Duncan
    2. Kobe

3. Lebron

Decent playground baller

Kobe
    Lebron
    Duncan

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkJaWs
    Kobe
    Lebron
    Duncan
    You think Duncans resume is worse than Lebron's? Care to explain?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Out of curiosity, what is your list OP?

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Out of curiosity, what is your list OP?
    I was hoping someone would make the complete list so I don't have too of the resume's in question before I try to answer this

I'm actually curious to see how Kobe and Duncan stack up next to each other. Not just in arbitrarily selected chart either to try and paint one as better than the other, I'd want to see the whole laundry list of significant accolades each one has.

Tier 1
    Duncan
    LeBron
    Kobe

Tier 2
    KG
    Dirk
    Wade

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    You think Duncans resume is worse than Lebron's? Care to explain?
    When it comes to individual stats, especially per season ones, I think lebron is ahead. I'd also put him ahead on Mvps. I also happen to think that the spurs were given a free path to the finals in every year they made it there save for the last two seasons, where I wouldn't give Duncan the credit anyway. Actually other than in 2003, I don't think Duncan had any individually dominant seasons from regular season to post season. 2005 he was solid but so was his team. 2007 everyone sucked. 2008-2010 he fell off a cliff, though I'll give him credit for doing well since then.

Local High School Star

Norris Cole has been to the finals every year of his career

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    I was hoping someone would make the complete list so I don't have too of the resume's in question before I try to answer this

I'm actually curious to see how Kobe and Duncan stack up next to each other. Not just in arbitrarily selected chart either to try and paint one as better than the other, I'd want to see the whole laundry list of significant accolades each one has.
    Duncan/Kobe:

LeBron/Melo:

who ya got?