Default My music hating republican ass douche of a neighbor is pissing on my porch right now!

So there is this guy who moved to my neighborhood about 5 years ago, I tried to befriend him and make him feel welcome but every time I went to his door he didn't open the door. He only responded from behind the door and all I could make out was "****ing immigrants...stole my country...feeding off my tax dollars". Well naturally I got pissed and started blasting Guantanamo bay's torture playlist on a loop whenever I stayed at my girl's place.
    Now I guess this guy is trying to retaliate by pissing in my yard, so I put up a cam and got him on tape, and last night I took a big crap on his favorite pissing spot in my yard to fend him off but this guy's perseverance is incredible. Believe it or not even stepping on that steaming pile of crap didn't stop him, and to my disbelief he even grabbed a fistful of it and threw it at my window at which point I decided I can't compete with this guy...

Default Re: My music hating republican ass douche of a neighbor is pissing on my porch right now!

Default Re: My music hating republican ass douche of a neighbor is pissing on my porch right now!