Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: ASG: Korver in for Wade

Quote Originally Posted by LiLharvard
    Dirk has been non-factor this year.. I really don't know how the mavs have won so many games. I'm actually more surprised Tyson Chandler didn't make it..... and thats saying something haha
    non factor? you realldy didnt watch many mavs games. someone who watched every game couldnt say this in a million years. dirk is still the best player on that team. and this is fvcking sad with a couple of guys in your team who are in their primes. dirks impact on the floor, his floor spacing and his clutchness in crunch time is still incredible. so please.... only tc is as important as dirk to this team

and regarding chandler: chandler is just too shy on offense to make it to the all star game.

back to topic: happy for korver. at least d-whiny-whistle didnt make it, this overrated b

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Glad Korver got in.

The spot probably would have gone to DeRozan if he hadn't missed 20 games this season. Ah well, good on Korver, his incredible shooting and amazing off-ball movement is worthy of some praise.

National High School Star Jlamb47's Avatar

You know the EAST is weak when you got a spot up shooter in the all star game.

Dunking on everybody in the park TrueBlue89's Avatar

Still can't believe he was an All Star

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

I can't say I'm shocked that Korver's game has fallen off a bit this year. The guy is, what? 35 years old?

When you're relying on being able to get that shot off milliseconds before the defender makes a play on you, age starts to matter... even for the best shooters.

Still, it is a pretty far tumble to go from 50+% from three, which is where he was a year ago at this stage in the season, to 36%. He's also taking one less three per game, so it isn't just the percentage, but the volume. Everything is down for Kyle.