Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Man in missouri purposely rams Muslim teen, killing him.

Sorry to hear this.

Innocent muslims do not deserve such blind hate.

A senseless killing from an individual who truly has no clue what is going on...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    We never should have rebuilt the south during reconstruction
    ...Then half the country would be like Cleveland, that would be a disaster

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Wtf...

Another premediated attack as well

I hope Fox News and all their like are happy. Because of their propaganda, 4 kids have been brutally murdered in the last week. No different from ISIS, these bastards.

What do you hope to achieve by running a "not all muslims!" "Hate america" Agenda?

Clearly these are mentally ill people, using a tool to justify their shortcomings.

If you are trying to convey to everyone what ISIS is doing is ok and justified, that's where I think you might be a little f.cked up in the head. No matter what anyone does to you, what you do back to them is NEVER right.

Lead a good example, be acceptant of everybody and forgive. That's what our god teaches us, well at least the one I believe in.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

how come i always see people bitching about fox news but never msnbc?...which is just as bad (at least)

Such people scare me, criminals, unlike ISIS... they could be your nextdoor neighbour, they are everywhere, just walking down the street, next thing you know ur dead.... but ISIS kidnapping you to be cast in one of their epic movies is very unlikely lol
    Last edited by pauk; 02-17-2015 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    how come i always see people bitching about fox news but never msnbc?...which is just as bad (at least)
    It's because people always like to complain about 'right-wing bigotry' and so whine about the evil fox empire is making people right-wing (even though you'd have to already by this to regularly watch fox news).

Better Fox than the BBC: the former is at least obvious and open with its clear agenda, and there's nothing wrong with that, but the BBC peppers people with subtle propaganda and slanted language, while parading around under the guise of objectivity. This kind of surreptitious propaganda is much more dangerous, because far fewer people realise what it actually is. They've thrown away all pretence to objectivity over the Ukraine problem, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    We never should have rebuilt the south during reconstruction
    I hope you're joking. If you were going to neglect the South after the war, then quite frankly, the South should've been let go quietly. The South could never have been held as a kind of occupied territory, which is what would've have been necessary without reconstruction

Anyway, reconstruction was a complete failure (for reasons not to do with the South) anyway, so you didn't really rebuild the south at all. That's part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Hes right though. Their demonization of Muslims has led to three things -

2. Led to high levels of hate from America's mentally deficient population (probably over 50%, looking at how many hillbilly states they have), which has led to lots of innocent Muslims being brutally murdered for no reason other than being Muslim.
    Please provide some evidence to support this absurd proposition.

I would like you to show me the numbers where it specifies that the murder rate for muslims is shooting up due to 'lots of' muslims being murdered by muslim haters - these stories are few and far between.

What dumbasses like you don't realise is that the media you hate is also plugging the same agenda as you are. I remember in the UK after some attack, there were reports of 3,000 muslim hate attacks! But look at the numbers, and you will find that 99% of them are just guys being rude over the internet . The media drum up fear about terrorists, and then spread bogus stories about the persecution of Islam (when usually about the worst thing that happens in someone puts some bacon in a mosque or something)

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

A few muslims were killed after the ferguson riots by protesters seeking revenge but the media never gave light to that...

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    A few muslims were killed after the ferguson riots by protesters seeking revenge but the media never gave light to that...
    link... I don't remember hearing about the protesters killing anyone

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    link... I don't remember hearing about the protesters killing anyone
    He's probably talking about the Bosnian community being attacked during the Ferguson riots, with at least one killed. But they were most likely being attacked because they looked white, not because they were Muslim.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Don't blame the media
    Don't blame Fox News
    Don't blame the US
    Don't blame the South
    Don't blame religion
    etc
    etc
    etc

Don't blame anyone except the killer...no one is to blame but him

Why do we have to search for reasons to explain people's ignorance...sometimes humans are just bad
    Agree.