Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default Radical Islmist strikes at free speech event and Jewish synagogue killing two

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-on-Islam.html

Another satirical cartoonist was attacked by a radical Islamist in Denmark at a free speech event discussing Islam. Several were injured and one was killed but the cartoonist lived. The shooter also went on to a Jewish synagogue, injured a few more and killed another person.

Why cartoonists, when their are so much more legitimate "threats" to Islam?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Radical Islmist strikes at free speech event and Jewish synagogue killing two

So how do the Muslim sympathizers spin this I wonder?

Sympathizers want to tell you that the people that commit these murders are not Muslim, yet they killed people because they insulted the prophet Mohammed.

Was there another Mohammed that looked the same? Maybe he was a plumber.

Default Re: Radical Islmist strikes at free speech event and Jewish synagogue killing two

What is this new pattern? Attack free speech campaigners, then kill some Jews; seems like this is the 'in' jihidist attack right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Sympathizers want to tell you that the people that commit these murders are not Muslim, yet they killed people because they insulted the prophet Mohammed.

and Jesus was a carpenter.......Mohammed and Jesus, the original Mario Brothers

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    and Jesus was a carpenter.......Mohammed and Jesus, the original Mario Brothers

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

No place in the Qur'an does it forbid images of its greatest prophets like Mohammad or Jesus,etc.......

Christians had a reformation ,but there was not much outside interference from other religions & I don't understand our obssession with getting so deeply entangled with theirs.

Very good NBA starter

Islamic Jihad, be it large groups like ISIS or Hamas or "lone wolf" attackers, are a scourge to society.. and I like to think society is waking up... If it's not suicide bombings it's kidnappings, if it's not kidnappings it's storming and shooting up a building, etc, etc... Europe will only see more of this unless there is a united front to stop it.

Whats clear to me is that ISIS are trying to use shock and horror tactics, using lone wolf attacks all around the world, social media propaganda etc to draw this into a west v muslim conflict.

If we as westerners do not separate our angst from muslim to extremist/ISIS distinction, then we are in fact falling straight into the trap in which they are encouraging us to go to.

With all the shocking executions, what they are doing is instilling fear in all of us, that we may lash out at the unknown threat and group the problem as a "muslim problem".

Even though this seems obvious to me, I can't help but feel that this will inevitably happen. Thanks a lot guys, we only live under the biggest muslim country in the world.

redneck mentality will ultimately make us pay the price.

Very good NBA starter

yeah, people are too afraid, and too PC, to address the problem that they're even unable to recognize that these are radical Islamic groups with a set, specific ideology different from that of other extremist groups (in other words, lets go out of our way to treat every terrorist group exactly the same, even though they're not, at all). Shifting the blame on to "westerners" is exactly what ISIS et. al. would like us to do. Let's just conveniently forget the atrocities being committed, and the thousands of fighters they've recruited from around the world... There are always going to be dumb ass racists and bigots who used excuses to be racist and bigoted toward Islam, it doesn't mean ISIS, Hezbollah, Boko Haram, etc, are not very real problems to society, particularly the Middle East, Europe, and Africa. Just ask those who've been near the slaughter in Nigeria, or the cleansing of Christians in the mid east, or the anti-semitic BS that is spewed constantly from these cultish Jihadist groups. Attacking synagogues/kosher markets in Denmark and France is alarming

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Moslems hold dear to their cartoons bro. Of course they will not stand for the corruption of the cartoon world. They will murder whomever they need to so cartoons can stay pure!