Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default US sending women spys to have sex, relationships and marry European terrorists

Sounds like something straight out of a Tom Clancy novel.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02...y-says-report/

"The German rapper who became a grisly poster boy for ISIS fell for the oldest trick in the book, according to a report that said the woman "Deso Dogg" thought was his wife was an FBI spy.

The spy transmitted critical information about the rapper, who was born Denis Cuspert and now goes by Abu Talha al-Alman, as well as his Islamic State colleagues before slipping into Turkey, where she was arrested and then turned over to the U.S., according to the German newspaper Bild. The paper cited German and American intelligence sources as confirming the operation.

"We were already a long time in the bedrooms of the terrorists,

Good college starter

Default Re: US sending women spys to have sex, relationships and marry European terrorists

Thats actually really dangerous to get that close to these guys though.

Default Re: US sending women spys to have sex, relationships and marry European terrorists

Oldest trick in the spy book.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Oldest trick in the spy book.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

dayumm skanky ho's gonna be the downfall of that religion lmao

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    would work on LOLcats

Seriously, do some homework into the old "Sparrow schools" that the KGB made use of during the Cold War years. Every nation does this.

kings fan

Dang, I needa become a terrorist. Do you hear me, USA? I officically declare myself as a terrorist. NOw send me the ladies.

[QUOTE=HitandRun Reggie] Sounds like something straight out of a Tom Clancy novel.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/02...y-says-report/

"The German rapper who became a grisly poster boy for ISIS fell for the oldest trick in the book, according to a report that said the woman "Deso Dogg" thought was his wife was an FBI spy.

The spy transmitted critical information about the rapper, who was born Denis Cuspert and now goes by Abu Talha al-Alman, as well as his Islamic State colleagues before slipping into Turkey, where she was arrested and then turned over to the U.S., according to the German newspaper Bild. The paper cited German and American intelligence sources as confirming the operation.

"We were already a long time in the bedrooms of the terrorists,

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    would work on LOLcats