Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Am i the only one who still gets mad seeing people of 2 different races together.

If i see a black man with a white woman or a white man with a black woman my blood boils.How can you betray your race like that?Even if i see a chinese person with a white person it bothers me and im not either race.Basically it bothers me no matter the races but when it's black ppl it makes my blood boil.

im black btw mods

Edit - Need to clear up what a race betrayer is for people.Someone who only dates exclusively one race that is not their race.(example white women who only date black men).If you find all women from all/most races attractive you're not a race betrayer...
    Last edited by You Cant Ban Me; 02-18-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Am i the only one who still gets mad seeing people of 2 different races together.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    SMH. I love white girls.
    you're white dow so and don't deny it i heard your voice kid

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Am i the only one who still gets mad seeing people of 2 different races together.

does it count if my side chick is black?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips
    does it count if my side chick is black?
    No if you like only having sex with other races for some reason that doesn't bother me.But when you exclusive date 1 race that is outside your race (example a latino woman who only dates white dudes) HOW CAN YOU BETRAY YOUR RACE LIKE THAT IT JUST TRIPS ME OUT.Basically you only want to have kids that are not your race....real pieces of shit are these type of people

i'm black dummy
    rrrrrrrrrright

Serious playground baller CP343's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    If i see a black man with a white woman or a white man with a black woman my blood boils.How can you betray your race like that?Even if i see a a chinese person with a white person it bothers and im not either race.Basically it bothers me no matter the races but when it's black ppl it makes my blood boil.

im black btw mods
    The bolded doesn't matter.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by CP343
    The bolded doesn't matter.
    it really does just wanted people to know that im not a skinhead.

Saw a basketball once

Yeah well, when you're surrounded by broke ass nig[COLOR="Black"]ga[/COLOR]s, it's easy to switch sides.

Good college starter

I am black, and I very rarely if ever find black girls appealing. I love white girls, spanish chicks and some asians though. I know there are some people who don't like that, but I dont really care. I have one life and one life only, can't waste it on someone I'm not attracted too just to please others.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips
    Yeah well, when you're surrounded by broke ass nig[COLOR="Black"]ga[/COLOR]s, it's easy to switch sides.
    Thats cool having a side chick in another race but why only date white woman if your chinese.Its like your ashamed of your race and want white kids

Local High School Star

it's okay though since u don't actually f*ck any girls or anything

Good college starter

it's okay though since u don't actually f*ck any girls or anything
    Don't start anything. You have one warning.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Alamо
    Do you only eat one flavor ice cream too you weirdo?
    I cant control that it bothers me bro.Im just a product of my environment
    Last edited by You Cant Ban Me; 02-18-2015 at 01:11 PM.

5-time NBA All-Star

It doesn't bug, but it just doesn't seem to be the right formula for real strong bonding.

It will be moot eventually, but someone born in a completely different culture only seems to have that foreign charm appeal and then things go to hell.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I am black, and I very rarely if ever find black girls appealing. I love white girls, spanish chicks and some asians though. I know there are some people who don't like that, but I dont really care. I have one life and one life only, can't waste it on someone I'm not attracted too just to please others.
    Nothing wrong with that you like many races i dont call that betraying your race.You just like women no matter the race its not like you only date lebanese girls.

Can white guys be with mixed race girls doe? Just tryin to make sure i'm not a sicko race betrayer here.