Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Am i the only one who still gets mad seeing people of 2 different races together.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Can white guys be with mixed race girls doe? Just tryin to make sure i'm not a sicko race betrayer here.
    i updated OP and no you're not a sicko race betrayer

Default Re: Am i the only one who still gets mad seeing people of 2 different races together.

i am Asian and i only date white girls or hispanic girls. I don't usually date Asian girls because I find most to be mediocre looking. I'd bang them, however, if they have a petite/fit body, big booty, nice tits, and a tight pvssy, or if they are hot.

We lynch those around here. If you dont breed within the white race, you are complicit in an ongoing genocide.

Will be hard to maintain though, EU is already noticing that we are lagging behind in multiculturalism.

Serious playground baller CP343's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by You Cant Ban Me
    I cant control that it bothers me bro.Im just a product of my environment
    That is a BS excuse. Might as well say the same thing about people that beat their wives.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by CP343
    That is a BS excuse. Might as well say the same thing about people that beat their wives.
    you're right but i still feel this way

you're right but i still feel this way
    Time to start working on your acceptance of others then, bro.

Good college starter

Btw bro, I hope you know race is just a chemical in your skin. Wanting people of the same races to be together is as dumb as saying you can only be with someone with the same eye colour as you, as it is the same chemical which affects eye colour that affects skin colour.

Edit - Need to clear up what a race betrayer is for people.Someone who only dates exclusively one race that is not their race.(example white women who only date black men).If you fine all women from all/most races attractive you're not a race betrayer...
    Nothing bothers me, people should date whoever they wanna date, I don't give a shit.

If you don't really have much prejudice and would date regardless of race, I understand. If you only want to date someone with the same background and ethnicity as you, I can understand. If you have bad experiences and thus don't want to date one particular type, I understand.

But if you only want to date one specific race that isn't your own, that's kind of weird to me. Like there are some deeper issues and fetishes going on there.

I never understood why people feel this way.. do you only want to **** your cousin?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    i am Asian and i only date white girls or hispanic girls. I don't usually date Asian girls because I find most to be mediocre looking. I'd bang them, however, if they have a petite/fit body, big booty, nice tits, and a tight pvssy, or if they are hot.
    yeah right.... like those things don't equate to being hot already.

riseagainst only bangs 10's.

And what do you say, "lets see if you have a tight ***** so I can decide if I **** you or not" ? Or do you just decide at that moment of getting down if the ***** is tight enough for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    You are a disgusting old bastard. You like to eat women's period blood.
    That was an accident

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

And what do you say, "lets see if you have a tight ***** so I can decide if I **** you or not" ? Or do you just decide at that moment of getting down if the ***** is tight enough for you?
    come on dawg. There were some sarcasm thrown in there.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

He stops 10 seconds in if it isn't good enough.

College superstar

no considering we're only one race. the human one.

seeing now extinct neanderthals/homo erectus with homo sapiens would probably be weird though.

I don't care. Its their decision to be with whoever they want