Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: You just ran onto the Basketball Court. You have 5 seconds before Security tackles you.

prolly whip it to Goatbrook's muscular body or something

Default Re: You just ran onto the Basketball Court. You have 5 seconds before Security tackles you.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Stand in the middle of the court and stretch my arms out.

Tolerant Liberals

probably dunk on lebron and then have nike confiscate the tape

Banned

Do people streak in american sports? I've seen people run on the court but in Australia people get naked and run on the field and see how long they can evade security.

I'd probably do that and do some handstands or cartwheels so long as Andrew Symonds wasn't in attendance

Quote Originally Posted by inclinerator
    steal the ball from durant and do a 360 windmill dunk
    If you could actually get the ball and get even a shit dunk off, that would be probably the best outcome. Especially if you had to like cross over security... you would be famous and that shit would be on youtube if you could actually get to the rim. You could also hang desperately onto the rim as they tried to pull you off the court.

-Smak

i would pull a Borat on Kristen Ledlow

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    If you could actually get the ball and get even a shit dunk off, that would be probably the best outcome. Especially if you had to like cross over security... you would be famous and that shit would be on youtube if you could actually get to the rim. You could also hang desperately onto the rim as they tried to pull you off the court.

-Smak
    It would be even funnier if you crossed up a security guard but then a player gives you the Bynum-Elbow on your way up to dunk

Throw up handfuls of baby powder.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Do people streak in american sports? I've seen people run on the court but in Australia people get naked and run on the field and see how long they can evade security.

I'd probably do that and do some handstands or cartwheels so long as Andrew Symonds wasn't in attendance

Happens at baseball games sometimes. I saw some bright spark get chased at Yankee Stradium... ran right into the dugout.

...followed hotly by truncheons. Didn't see the guy come out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Happens at baseball games sometimes. I saw some bright spark get chased at Yankee Stradium... ran right into the dugout.

...followed hotly by truncheons. Didn't see the guy come out.
    lol

the stupidest I saw was at a domestic cricket game here, there was maybe 200-300 people in attendance at a ground that holds 100,000 and some idiot decided he'd still run on the field. If you are going to get smashed by security, a lifetime ban from the ground and a $5000 fine at least do it at a game that's televised and has some people there....

Run out into middle of the court and do this.

GOAT run

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    i jump on the courts , everone is going crazy , it are actually thunder vs maimi heat becuse lerbron choke to the maimi series , i run to my idol dwade , he give to my high five and shake to my hand and whisper to my ear ;"that are very alpa of you , i now give to you permisison to fk** my wife " , in hes hand .. he had $100 dollers and a condom , security take my to the locker room where dwade wife is naked , i say to her "i *********e to your naked picture all the time , these are like dream to me" and then i fk** her , for being loyal fan dwade continue to txt me naked picture of her all night and tel lme im second best sex she have ever have (after dwade) . best night of my life

I love the naked men in this thread

Post more please