Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Best player you can think of that was legit cancerous to their team.

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    D-cline 2013 nba finals
    He was okay in the Finals. First 3 rounds he was literally a net negative though.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Best player you can think of that was legit cancerous to their team.

Quote Originally Posted by BrainDead
    What is this kid saying?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdKcyxmXzBw

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    D-cline 2013 nba finals
    Lol, I don't think dude was cancerous when he averaged 24, 6, 5 with two double doubles in games 4-7 of the 2013 Finals. If you wanna say the 2014 Finals, then you'd have no argument from me

70p game: DBook-1 MJ-0 livingby3's's Avatar

I'd say Carmelo. Durant and Kobe are scorers just like Melo, but you can see how them being lethal on offense set the tune for the game, just put fear on the opponent's defense. Can't really say the same for Melo.
    Last edited by livingby3's; 03-05-2015 at 01:06 AM.

What have I done. Mods, close the thread. :

I'll make a new one with better regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Lol, I don't think dude was cancerous when he averaged 24, 6, 5 with two double doubles in games 4-7 of the 2013 Finals. If you wanna say the 2014 Finals, then you'd have no argument from me
    His monster game 4 make people forget how bad the heat looked when he was on the floor. His stats were good, but the eye test said otherwise. If he sat out that series, heat win in 6, winning game 6 in a blowout. Not mad about 2014 finals since they still lose even if prime Wade shows up.

3-time NBA All-Star

Westbrook

Okc w/o him- no.1 in the league
    With him-almost no. 3 in the west and shouldve been eliminated in the 1st round.