Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default How many guys does a girl have to sleep with to be considered a hoe?

Lets say she's 21 in this instance

Default Re: How many guys does a girl have to sleep with to be considered a hoe?

would you rather know that she ****ed 20 douchebags, or just the same asshole 20 times?

Default Re: How many guys does a girl have to sleep with to be considered a hoe?

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    would you rather know that she ****ed 20 douchebags, or just the same asshole 20 times?
    the same asshole 20 times.

loyalty >

Who gives a fck man. If you love her you love her for everything. I'm my girls first. I've been first to many many girls. But in the end it doesn't matter if you were first. Because you're last. Counting a girls body count shows insecurities. Don't let that bring what you think of her down. A girls a hoe only if she's unloyal to the man she's with.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Who gives a fck man. If you love her you love her for everything. I'm my girls first. I've been first to many many girls. But in the end it doesn't matter if you were first. Because you're last. Counting a girls body count shows insecurities. Don't let that bring what you think of her down. A girls a hoe only if she's unloyal to the man she's with.
    Some bitches are unloyal for no reason at all, so you might want to know if your girl has a knack for that d in front. Theres nothing wrong with being informed. As for the topic, up to 10 is ok with me, anything beyond that number is suspicious.
    Last edited by fiddy; 03-04-2015 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

Best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Not sure a girl who's been with 2 different guys at age 21 is likely to be as loyal as one who's been with 15.

More than 2.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Any number past virgin.

I'm just giving him and anyone else some positive influence. I remember I used to be all "I want a virgin" type of guy. Even though I can tell you wouldn't mind a few men hitting and pounding and pile driving and plowing and cumshotting and helicoptering your girl it's good to be in the know just don't get obsessed over it.

My ex Gf slept with this douche bag I knew before she dated me. She had a boyfriend before to, but I didn't care about him. I just hated the idea that some guy I knew and disliked very much had been with her. Like what the hell was she thinking giving herself to an asshole like that. My 2 cents.

Banned

Anything more than 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocirap31
    My ex Gf slept with this douche bag I knew before she dated me. She had a boyfriend before to, but I didn't care about him. I just hated the idea that some guy I knew and disliked very much had been with her. Like what the hell was she thinking giving herself to an asshole like that. My 2 cents.
    Makes you wanna just **** her brains out even more right

I know some men love hearing their girl **** other guys and listen to stories

I couldn't possibly care less how many dudes she's slept with because the truth is I've put my dick in way too many broads to be judging her.

Over 5.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    I couldn't possibly care less how many dudes she's slept with because the truth is I've put my dick in way too many broads to be judging her.
    Bluepill alert.