Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Since Gobert was inserted into the Jazz starting lineup, they have been 13-2.

This guy has been amazing.
    Last edited by WallIn; 03-18-2015 at 03:20 PM.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Since Gobert was inserted into the Jazz starting lineup, they have been 11-2.

Wilt Gobertlain

Default Re: Since Gobert was inserted into the Jazz starting lineup, they have been 11-2.

Rudy "Full Stats" Gobert.

2little2late lmao

He da real MVP

11-2 ---> 68-14 record, or something like that

NBA Superstar

Whoa, am I mathematizing correct? 14 rebounds per game as a starter, including games of 15 & 24 and 19 & 22?! I'm bummed I've been in the dark on Utah of late. Looks like a fun run.

Sidenote, Rudy's basketballreference currently has four nicknames and they're all nearly as delightfully awful as the last: The Stifle Tower, The French Rejection, The Gobert Report, and Gobzilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Whoa, am I mathematizing correct? 14 rebounds per game as a starter, including games of 15 & 24 and 19 & 22?! I'm bummed I've been in the dark on Utah of late. Looks like a fun run.

Sidenote, Rudy's basketballreference currently has four nicknames and they're all nearly as delightfully awful as the last: The Stifle Tower, The French Rejection, The Gobert Report, and Gobzilla.
    How you could you forget......Bloque Cousteau

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Dude legit has the best nicknames ever. Buck, imagine him on milwaukee. That length.

NBA rookie of the year

gobert would have 11 championships if he played in the 60s

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    Dude legit has the best nicknames ever. Buck, imagine him on milwaukee. That length.
    He's literally the perfect player for us. He's like a giant version of Sanders at his best, minus all the mental issues. Just LOL at adding Gobert to what is already the #2 defense in the league. That's some 04 Pistons shit right there, or better.

I could definitely see him challenging Mutombo and Big Ben's DPOY records.

Arguably the best C in the league.

Banned

Mark Eaton 2.0
    Also Gobert's official nickname is Rudy Gummybears.

Messing up the tank

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Exciting to watch, and this is a very likeable Jazz team. Hopefully they can get a couple vets in the offseason and make a dent in the WC playoffs.

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Messing up the tank
    very true, but on the other side of the coin, they do have to start improving at some point, and you cannot put a price on experience while winning.

Also, the young core is pretty solid, the main need is a couple vets

And don't forget how well Utah drafts late:
    Paul Milsap 47th
    Mo Williams 47th
    Wesley Mathews (undrafted)
    Kirilenko (24th)
    Rudy Gobert (traded from Denver for Utah's 46th)

I was kindof hoping for one more tank year too, but I won't complain about them winning at this point. I think they have a solid core to build on.