Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Since Gobert was inserted into the Jazz starting lineup, they have been 11-2.

I would be ecstatic if the Jazz got Mathews.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Since Gobert was inserted into the Jazz starting lineup, they have been 11-2.

Quote Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
    Exum playing well; defense has been very good and he is 50% on his last 20 three point attempts. Game seems to be coming to him a bit more.

Hood also impressing. Better lateral movement on both sides of the ball than I thought. Clearly been working on his mid range game and obviously doesn't want to be known just as a distance shooter. I think next year they should keep him as a starter and let Alec Burks be the scoring punch off the bench. That's Trey's job this year but I think Trey is moved in the offseason for more veteran help/cap flexibility.

In terms of offseason needs, I hope the Jazz go after Asik and either Wes Matthews or Danny Green. They need another PG too, though I don't like any of the free agent PGs as the right fit, so maybe that comes through a trade. I love Rondo's defense and playmaking, and if he could be a mentor to Exum that would be phenomenal, but that guy is a dick. Would never sign in Utah anyway
    Asik doesn't want to be a back-up. Can't see them paying Matthews or Green what it will take to get them with the money they have in Hayward and Burks already. Plus they have Hood who looks ready. They need a pg or 2 and a back-up center that will be happy with 15-20 minutes a night.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Arguably the best C in the league.
    No but at least he's a much better defender than Enes Kanter.

Bump

Run continues

Decent playground baller ButterFace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    I would be ecstatic if the Jazz got Mathews.
    Even after the injury?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterFace
    Even after the injury?
    The injury might make him affordable. With the way Hood and Exum have been playing don't think they need him though.