Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Been banned for months and I have to say this about Westbrook...

Dude is a great talent and the most entertaining player in the league, but he's not even close to Durant. Durant is the best player in the world and Westbrook may be able to put up crazy stats against weaker teams and win, but that BS doesn't fly against the good teams. Westbrook struggles to finish the elite teams. I've had to sit back and watch this Westbrook slurping for months and i'm nauseated with the BS propaganda spread by the Bran stans.

Kevin Durant is he best player in the world and Westbrook is his sidekick. Period.

And Westbrook damn sure isn't the MVP of the league because he can't beat elite teams consistently.

High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Default Re: Been banned for months and I have to say this about Westbrook...

Negged.

welcome back dude, you've been missed. hope you had time to work on your dick-girth related insecurities

Jabbar! Stalker!

Some of my best InsideHoops buddies.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Greatest poster alive.

Decent playground baller ButterFace's Avatar

Glad that the most insightful thing you had to say after being gone a month is the exact same thing everybody else has said within that month.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Dude is a great talent and the most entertaining player in the league, but he's not even close to Durant. Durant is the best player in the world and Westbrook may be able to put up crazy stats against weaker teams and win, but that BS doesn't fly against the good teams. Westbrook struggles to finish the elite teams. I've had to sit back and watch this Westbrook slurping for months and i'm nauseated with the BS propaganda spread by the Bran stans.

Kevin Durant is he best player in the world and Westbrook is his sidekick. Period.

And Westbrook damn sure isn't the MVP of the league because he can't beat elite teams consistently.
    hell
    Last edited by k0kakw0rld; 03-17-2015 at 11:17 AM.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

DURANT IS NOT THE LEADER OF THE THUNDERS THROUGHT

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    And Durant can? By himself?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm5Ggn8w81M

call me when durant averages triple doubles. Okc last year was better than the cast westbrook has now. Durant had ibaka and jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    welcome back dude, you've been missed. hope you had time to work on your dick-girth related insecurities
    Thanks, dude. I missed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    Jabbar! Stalker!

Some of my best InsideHoops buddies.
    I can never give you enough congratulations for that large snake you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Greatest poster alive.

Yes, you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    call me when durant averages triple doubles. Okc last year was better than the cast westbrook has now. Durant had ibaka and jackson.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

stalkerforlife - best poster in the world

Kevin Durant - best player in the world

fudge, budadiiii, stalkerforlife - best trio in the world

Stay mad, bitches.