Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is current Miami better than last season?

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    I've been rooting for the Heat evesince James left them but I just can't/don't trust Wade being there, playing all playoff games without suffering any injury.
    This guy the past 5 years constantly get unavailable after playing 10 straight games or so. I hate to say it but after watching him lead the Heat to victory over the Cavs, I expect him to miss games after 4 more games.
    that's the thing with Wade...he's injury prone, and can only give you spurts now. it's why I don't see this 2015 Heat team as a threat in the playoffs. of course a game here/there will have him shining, he is an elite player when he's on. However, you need health on your side to make a true impact, and for Wade, health has been his biggest enemy since 2011-12

that's the reality of it...many can deny it all they want but history proves it for him, and he's yet to show he can be healthy long enough to withstand a deep playoff run without having to sit out or be completely ineffective during a series, most of a series

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

there's no way in hell a team without leBJ (a top 10 GOAT) would be better off without him.

Sure, on paper. You don't play games on paper