Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: Pepsi, Coca Cola, Virgin Cola, or Dr. Pepper

I am planning to buy some old vending machines. Going to put some of my Cola, and beers in that place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuZH3nIWI_Q&t=22s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLOv5HVmeHw
    Last edited by Lebron23; 05-12-2022 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    I am planning to buy some old vending machines. Going to put some of my Cola, and beers in that place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuZH3nIWI_Q&t=22s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLOv5HVmeHw
    Why buy old ones? They might be guzzlers in terms of electricity considering they have been used for a long time already.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Why buy old ones? They might be guzzlers in terms of electricity considering they have been used for a long time already.
    Vintage Collection

Just drunk an RC Cola yesterday. I am going to stop drinking colas for 100 days starting tomorrow.

Been doing 23 hour fasts and one meal a day (dinner) for the past 3 weeks. I've lost 17 pounds in 22 days. Been sticking to less than 25 carbs a day and it's work out great. Been doing about First few days were meh, but after that I've balanced out and feel great actually. No more soda for me.

Lots of...

ground beef
    chicken
    pork
    eggs

sweet potatos
    salads

some milk here and there

I'm a milk drinker and yesterday was the first day I had milk in almost 3 weeks (which is a long time for me) and it was legit the sweetest most tasteful glass of milk I've ever had. It's amazing how much your taste buds change after you could out 90+ of all the sugar you intake.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode View Post
    Been doing 23 hour fasts and one meal a day (dinner) for the past 3 weeks. I've lost 17 pounds in 22 days. Been sticking to less than 25 carbs a day and it's work out great. Been doing about First few days were meh, but after that I've balanced out and feel great actually. No more soda for me.

Lots of...

ground beef
    chicken
    pork
    eggs

sweet potatos
    salads

some milk here and there

I'm a milk drinker and yesterday was the first day I had milk in almost 3 weeks (which is a long time for me) and it was legit the sweetest most tasteful glass of milk I've ever had. It's amazing how much your taste buds change after you could out 90+ of all the sugar you intake.
    Way to go bro

If you like drinking milk, you might see if you can get your hands on some grass fed raw milk. In my state we have stupid laws that make it kind of hard to buy raw milk (have to buy direct from a farmer), and these laws are absurd because this stuff is basically the nectar of the gods. Not only does it taste incredible, but its loaded with useable protein and it has tons of nutrients and bacteria you dont get from pasteurized milk. If you are into fitness and body building its arguably the best food source on the planet, especially since its the single best food for naturally boosting HGH production.
    Last edited by Nanners; 06-23-2022 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Way to go bro

If you like drinking milk, you might see if you can get your hands on some grass fed raw milk. In my state we have stupid laws that make it kind of hard to buy raw milk (have to buy direct from a farmer), and these laws are absurd because this stuff is basically the nectar of the gods. Not only does it taste incredible, but its loaded with useable protein and it has tons of nutrients and bacteria you don't get from pasteurized milk. If you are into fitness and body building its arguably the best food source on the planet, especially since its the single best food for naturally boosting HGH production.
    I know about raw milk, mostly because of the enzymes it has it in. I'm always kind of leery about that though because raw milk can have anything in it. Blood, shit, etc. because it's not cooked (pasteurized). I would assume I can get it pretty easily since i'm in the cheese state of Wisconsin and live near tons of farms.

I know about raw milk, mostly because of the enzymes it has it in. I'm always kind of leery about that though because raw milk can have anything in it. Blood, shit, etc. because it's not cooked (pasteurized). I would assume I can get it pretty easily since i'm in the cheese state of Wisconsin and live near tons of farms.
    grocery store milk can have blood and shit in it too... personally I trust local farmers with my health rather than giant corporations, and the farmers havent harmed me yet (on the contrary, their product makes me feel stronger than ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    grocery store milk can have blood and shit in it too... personally I trust local farmers with my health rather than giant corporations, and the farmers havent harmed me yet (on the contrary, their product makes me feel stronger than ever).
    I tried Kiefer for the first time yesterday. Not a fan.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

don't forget cattle have worms , so enjoy your raw milk ... u might grow a snake inside you....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

I only drink Coke in a bottle which is from Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    don't forget cattle have worms , so enjoy your raw milk ... u might grow a snake inside you....
    I don't drink raw milk. Never said I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Every mammal has worms, including humans... does a woman transfer worms to her baby when shes breast feeding?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I've drank milk straight from a cow as a kid when I visited Mexico. Didn't like it at all, don't really remember the taste enough to describe it, but it was much harsher than the milk you get at the store.

Well I have never had raw milk from a rando mexican cow, but the raw milk I get from my local farmers organic grass fed guernsey cows in Oregon makes storebought milk seem like opaque water in comparison.