Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Is DeuceWallaces the worst poster on ISH?

There's three posters worse than him in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    I truly think that he is, and this is why.

- He has spent the best part of a decade attacking random people for no real reasons. Not even entertaining trolling, just consistent petty insults. As sure as the sun rises and sets each day, DW will be here talking shit about random people for no reason.

- He has never done anything interesting. No interesting threads made, no funny trolling, literally nothing of value. There are trolls here who are obviously trolling but at least they bring humour every once in a while. DW is as dry as a Saharan desert.

- He looks like a transvestite. His avy is borderline plain disturbing. Is he a chick, or is he a man? Aint nobody know. He a creepy motherf[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]er.
    I've already made my bones here. I'm just enjoying my aggressive, ignorance-crushing retirement.

All your threads suck ****ing balls. Huge, stinky, balls. Just like your dad's balls that you suck all night. You're an idiot-***** who's done nothing here. Not that it means anything to make a name for yourself here, but you haven't even done that, and it's what you so desperately want. It's quite pathetic.

You make thread after thread, attention whoring, and praying that someone will miss you if you leave or give you the attention you only get from your dad's balls. We won't. Just stop.

And in the end, Deuce's legacy is nothing more than being an old salty man (questionable?)

That GOBB guy though, a true legend of InsideHoops!

Whenever someone does a "is so and so the worst poster on ISH?", you can pretty much guess that his soul was took in some other thread....OP, got a link to the thread where DW took a shit on you and left you shaking in rage?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

I'm not really sure who he is. I don't think he's in the NBA forum much

Duce is legend and one my favorite poster to these forum , i woulndnt mess with him

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    And in the end, Deuce's legacy is nothing more than being an old salty man (questionable?)

That GOBB guy though, a true legend of InsideHoops!
    This is ISH. There is no legacy. It's a stupid internet message board. People like Sweg and the OP need to realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    This is ISH. There is no legacy. It's a stupid internet message board. People like Sweg and the OP need to realize this.
    "I've already made my bones here. I'm just enjoying my aggressive, ignorance-crushing retirement."
    - DeuceWallaces

Dubeta/im still ballin

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

He's up there.

Decent playground baller John Tesh's Avatar

9er is the worst from what I have seen.

Looks like I have a place to rent if anyone needs a place to stay. It's small and has poor lighting, but you can't beat the price.

Rent is free.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    "I've already made my bones here. I'm just enjoying my aggressive, ignorance-crushing retirement."
    - DeuceWallaces
    Quote the next paragraph dumb-ass.

Good college starter

I've already made my bones here. I'm just enjoying my aggressive, ignorance-crushing retirement.

All your threads suck ****ing balls. Huge, stinky, balls. Just like your dad's balls that you suck all night. You're an idiot-***** who's done nothing here. Not that it means anything to make a name for yourself here, but you haven't even done that, and it's what you so desperately want. It's quite pathetic.

You make thread after thread, attention whoring, and praying that someone will miss you if you leave or give you the attention you only get from your dad's balls. We won't. Just stop.
    Wow. The level of butthurt you are showing at this point is amazing. Your as[COLOR="Black"]sho[/COLOR]le must be more raw than Monday Night WWE. Probably reminds of those evenings you spent home alone with your loving step dad who took extra special care of you while your mother was out at the strip club, using her v[COLOR="Black"]agi[/COLOR]na as a tip jar.

You are a bitch. A old man bitch, who is out here cyber hollering at these kids. This aint 1988 anymore, bitch. Go get a girl friend, or a job, or any semblance of a life you bitch. Stop letting me live in your weird ass lookin head. Lookin like a white man with blonde weave. Lookin like your hair came straight out of a barbie doll.

For the sake of everyone on here, please stop f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ing you me. I don't play. You try some dumb shit like calling my house, like you did to that other cracker, and I will cross continents to come over and beat the shit out of you like the low rent classless wh[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]re you are. [COLOR="Black"]FU[/COLOR]CK OFF AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!

shhhhhhh

Is DeuceWallaces the worst poster on ISH?

not by a long shot, there are far worse posters here including the OP... that being said, i do fully expect duece to be outside yelling at kids to stay off his lawn this afternoon