Default if Cavs vs Warriors finals happens who you got as favourites / expect to win?

Would HCA be a deciding factor? Or come playoff time doesn't it mean as much?

Default Re: if Cavs vs Warriors finals happens who you got as favourites / expect to win?

HCA would be huge for the Warriors, best fans in the league right now and only lost 2 games at home.
    I think Warriors win, multiple defenders to guard LeBron in Iggy, Green, Barnes and Thompson. Point guard battle will be key, as well as the coaching which Kerr wins that battle.

Default Re: if Cavs vs Warriors finals happens who you got as favourites / expect to win?

I'm expecting that whatever team comes out of the west wipes the floor with their eastern counterpart. Yes the Cavs have Lebron James, but in my view, Cleveland would have to really be rolling on all cylinders to beat any one the west's playoff teams in a finals series (they could probably beat the mavs and kd-less durant, but everyone else is just on another level)

So my pick would be Golden State

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    I'm expecting that whatever team comes out of the west wipes the floor with their eastern counterpart. Yes the Cavs have Lebron James, but in my view, Cleveland would have to really be rolling on all cylinders to beat any one the west's playoff teams in a finals series (they could probably beat the mavs and kd-less durant, but everyone else is just on another level)

So my pick would be Golden State
    DAMN! The WC is so overrated! Teams like clippers, blazers, rockets on whole another level? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    DAMN! The WC is so overrated! Teams like clippers, blazers, rockets on whole another level? Lol
    Maybe you view them as pretenders or first round fodder, but that's just because other teams in that same conference are equally competitive and somebody has to lose. Put any one of them in the Eastern conference (ignoring the travel time factor for hypothetical purposes) and they're arguably a lock for the ECF at worst

Mod should ban himself like they banned me when i created a thread already made/discussed.

This thread has been already created by fudge and it has like at least 5 pages of response...

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    Maybe you view them as pretenders or first round fodder, but that's just because other teams in that same conference are equally competitive and somebody has to lose. Put any one of them in the Eastern conference (ignoring the travel time factor for hypothetical purposes) and they're arguably a lock for the ECF at worst
    How are clippers, rockets, blazers on whole another level compared to cavs when cavs has been 15-1 against west since the mozgov trade and has been 28-6 in their last 34? Explain please.
    Last edited by nba_55; 03-27-2015 at 11:49 AM.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Would HCA be a deciding factor? Or come playoff time doesn't it mean as much?
    SPURS WILL REPEAT

Banned

Golden State is the better team but for me it would depend on how their trip to the finals went. If we're talking all tough 7 game series against legitimate contenders while Cleveland steamrolls the East, there's a decent chance Cleveland upsets them imo.

I'll take Golden State overall, as even if all their series are hard fought they'll still go into the finals as a better team.

golden state will not come out the west.