Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Let's face it, the NBA will not be the same without Kevin Durant

The best player in the world. The current face of the league.

Unfortunate news for the rest of the league. I feel bad for them just as much as I do for the entire city of OKC, KD's family, his fans, etc.

The league will not be the same if this is a long term issue.

I almost put a bullet in my head just now, but i'm trying to stay level headed. Things couldn't have gone any worse, tbh.

We good, Thunder fans. Looking forward to next season, when he gets his 2nd MVP, first championship and FMVP.

Default Re: Let's face it, the NBA will not be the same without Kevin Durant

Hopefully westbrook sees this as the final nail in okc.

welcome to the lakers wb

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    We good, Thunder fans. Looking forward to next season, when he gets his 2nd MVP, first championship and FMVP.

hahahahahahahahha

kd injury got you straight delusional

Devastating blow to sports. Arguably the most exciting athlete in the world. The best player and the best closer in basketball. Irreplaceable legend.

2015 is an asterisk year without him. The championship this year doesn't hold much weight without KD in the picture.

Took off work when I heard the news. Gonna re-evaluate my life today and figure out what I want from this world.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Unfortunate news for the rest of the league. I feel bad for them just as much as I do for the entire city of OKC, KD's family, his fans, etc.

I almost put a bullet in my head just now, but i'm trying to stay level headed. Things couldn't have gone any worse, tbh.

[QUOTE=Budadiiii]Devastating blow to sports. Arguably the most exciting athlete in the world. The best player and the best closer in basketball. Irreplaceable legend.

2015 is an asterisk year without him. The championship this year doesn't hold much weight without KD in the picture.

Took off work when I heard the news. Gonna re-evaluate my life today and figure out what I want from this world.[/QUOTE

If u need reevaluate your life over this there is no help for you than..

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Hopefully westbrook sees this as the final nail in okc.

welcome to the lakers wb
    There is no good reason to go to the Lakers right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Siemens
    There is no good reason to go to the Lakers right now.

Dreams. Shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    If u need reevaluate your life over this there is no help for you than..
    If you still don't know the difference between then and than, THEN you need to stick to speaking Tagalog, you slimy inbred penoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Devastating blow to sports. Arguably the most exciting athlete in the world. The best player and the best closer in basketball. Irreplaceable legend.

Took off work when I heard the news. Gonna re-evaluate my life today and figure out what I want from this world.

If you still don't know the difference between then and than, THEN you need to stick to speaking Tagalog, you slimy inbred penoy.

From the other thread in which I posted these gifs:

Anyways, sad that KD is injured again. Hope he comes back healthy next season. Can't stand the fact that either Curry/Harden are gonna win an MVP.

What a true loser u are.. Ashame

lol nobody ever payed no mind to Durant.

NBA PULSE is proof i've never even once seen him in the top 3. except today.

Credit to smook.