Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Asian males have SMALLER testes; Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

I made a thread about different races testing differently in different types of intelligence, and how the global economy and definition of success obviously favors the skillset Europeans test well in. That was a real thread purposed for real discussion.

This thread is you trying to make yourself feel better about getting no pu$$y.
    Sure it was bud. And I didn't make this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    I'm studying molecular biology and biotechnology at uni

It was in one of our biology textbooks

Are you asian BTW?
    That is actually a pretty good reason to care. And no I'm not Asian. I just think it is sad how so much emphasis is placed on genitalia. It is the biggest non-issue that is always mentioned, and I think it is only based on peoples insecurities. For men, it is the equivalent of woman always being bombarded with pictures of beautiful girls. ''If you don't look like this, you are ugly.'' ... ''If your genitalia is not THIS BIG, you are inferior.'' I think it is wrong to keep pointing it out, and then to pile on a group of people because like, studies totally show theirs are the smallest. He he he snicker snicker snicker.

If the point of these studies was to look for a grander problem, like too much computer usage (as Akrazotile mentioned) that is interesting. But if it is just more insecurity-based ***** obsession, it is worth one of these:

shhhhhhh

Isn't something like 55% of the worlds population in Asia? clearly size doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Isn't something like 55% of the worlds population in Asia? clearly size doesn't matter
    Interesting take

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Must be a connection to sweet and sour pork

Asians are overworked and thus stressed out af relative to most of the population in first world countries.

imagine a tiny country with little to no resources besides human resources, a huge population and everyone has higher education...

imagine trying to get a measly 2k/month salary job.. ppl even bribe managers for referrals to these jobs we would consider Mcjobs.

as far as ***** size, I guess it's just genetic...

I'm asian and my dick is a highlighter at best

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckey
    Asians are overworked and thus stressed out af relative to most of the population in first world countries.

imagine a tiny country with little to no resources besides human resources, a huge population and everyone has higher education...

imagine trying to get a measly 2k/month salary job.. ppl even bribe managers for referrals to these jobs we would consider Mcjobs.

as far as ***** size, I guess it's just genetic...

I'm asian and my dick is a highlighter at best
    Interesting

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    We know u asian RG who u foolin u weirdo

Decent playground baller

Why is there a new dick size thread every week?

5-time NBA All-Star

Because they are so successful Spiritually (Tao says this is the way, Mantak Chia a living breathing pearl of wisdom), Financially (No speech necessary), Intellectually (Mathematics, the universal language of all things, CHECK. Lack of fake sciences. CHECK. General cunningness in day to day affairs. CHECK. Wisdom and silence as a staple of their culture. CHECK. A balance and harmony among all things curbing fanatics. CHECK. ) Culture-Wise (Starting from Lao Tzu and other predecessors), Martially (Ever hear old Vets talk about Korean warriors were in the 50s and lets not get started with Samurais and Chokonus ) that Nature had to interfere and tip the balance in favor of accomodating inferior soulless, poor, weak soft whiteyand animalistic, hootin hollerin blackface.

There guys u happy?

And Asians can relax easily. It's called the "Inner Smile"
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 03-30-2015 at 12:48 AM.

Interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Siemens
    Why is there a new dick size thread every week?

What the ****s up with your avatar poido

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Altho I do think Japan is an interesting template for the future of the rest of us. In a way they're always been a slightly more progressed indicator of America.

Developed very computer-centric social lives. Males became more insular and docile. Sex drive decreased. These are all products of the computer age where difficulty with social skills and ability does not have to be tackled and improved, but can simply be avoided by living behind a computer. Japan was kind of the first country with wide spread technology use, euromerica is following right behind now. Look at things like 4chan and even ISH, communities where a lot of the members take their online lives more seriously than their off-line ones.

World is interesting.

It's also inbuilt in the religious differences, as theirs are older, more world-weary. But i think we could be headed that way, with our hatred of suffering, and the increased desire to negate a reality liberals will soon realise they can't mould to their designs, the natural progression is to a Buddhistic negation of the will, basically to become more oriental. Tis the logical conclusion of this mentality - they just haven't realised it yet (just about 200 years behind Schopenhauer then ).

Interesting ideas guys.

Let's hear more