Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: BREAKING: Patrick Beverley to miss the rest of season with wrist surgery :(

If this Rockets team doesn't win it all you can't blame Harden, injuries has killed any consistency for the role players.

Default Re: BREAKING: Patrick Beverley to miss the rest of season with wrist surgery :(

You know, I really don't ever wish injury upon a player. If my team has a chance to win a championship, I want them to beat their opponents at full strength. And if my team doesn't have a chance to win a championship, I want to see all the playoff teams and/or contenders at full strength.

But if there's one player in the NBA I might be a little bit ok with having a season ending, but not career threatening, injury, it's Patrick Beverley. F**k that guy.

Rockets are just the same if not better without him.

He can't run an offense for shit, isn't a good enough spot up shooter, and his defense is just so so this year. He can't keep a man in front of him to save his life.

He still hustles and rebounds well for his position though.

Karma train bitch

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    /Thread, Just end it

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Rockets are just the same if not better without him.

He can't run an offense for shit, isn't a good enough spot up shooter, and his defense is just so so this year. He can't keep a man in front of him to save his life.

He still hustles and rebounds well for his position though.
    I disagree, it's a major blow. Houston's defense is predicated upon Beverley shutting down one player (most likely the PG)

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I disagree, it's a major blow. Houston's defense is predicated upon Beverley shutting down one player (most likely the PG)
    Agreed. If nothing else, he could have injured another star in the playoffs and blame it on hustle and the style he plays.

Such an important player for the Rockets because he gives them that extra tough perimeter defender.

Houston is done.

Local High School Star

This is a shame, dude is a legitimate competitor

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Pretty immature celebrating a player's injury. I thought you may rise above seeing as kd is hurt and all, but na you're just a piecd of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid

houstons season over before it began

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkyBarKid
    Pretty immature celebrating a player's injury. I thought you may rise above seeing as kd is hurt and all, but na you're just a piecd of shit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii