Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: BREAKING: Patrick Beverley to miss the rest of season with wrist surgery :(

No excuses.

Banned

Default Re: BREAKING: Patrick Beverley to miss the rest of season with wrist surgery :(

Mods, ban all these idiots celebrating over a season ending injury. NOW!

Our playoff success tests with Brewers ability to defend the opposing teams point guard

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

lol houston are as good as out, u can't quantify just how important beverly was too the houston defense.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Damn Beverley is one of my favorite players to watch, you are a puss and don't appreciate D if you don't like watching him

Everyone complains about the NBA being soft, but then when you finally have a hard nosed, edgy guy... Everyone hates him

Isn't this 2 years in a row where he has missed the playoffs, I may be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    Damn Beverley is one of my favorite players to watch, you are a puss and don't appreciate D if you don't like watching him

Everyone complains about the NBA being soft, but then when you finally have a hard nosed, edgy guy... Everyone hates him

Isn't this 2 years in a row where he has missed the playoffs, I may be wrong
    No, last year between games he spent his nights in the hospital though. Flu or something.

I rule the local playground

Why would Westbrook celebrate? He never would have had to face the Rockets anyway because the Thunder are getting swept in the first.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwin
    Why would Westbrook celebrate? He never would have had to face the Rockets anyway because the Thunder are getting swept in the first.
    Who said Westbrook is celebrating, dumbass? Because of gifs posted in here?
    I'm sure Westbrook has as good a chance of getting out of the 1st round as Houston does now.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Who said Westbrook is celebrating, dumbass? Because of gifs posted in here?
    I'm sure Westbrook has as good a chance of getting out of the 1st round as Houston does now.
    It was a joke, dumbass, like the rest of this thread.

Decent playground baller AkronAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kamil

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Don't like the guy one bit...but it always sucks to hear about player injuries no matter who it is

Quote Originally Posted by MUGEN
    Don't like the guy one bit...but it always sucks to hear about player injuries no matter who it is

Me too. I don't like Brandon Roy, But I was sad when he got injured.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 03-31-2015 at 05:17 PM.