Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Rank the 3 best players in the Eastern Conference *not including Lebron*

I don't even watch basketball but:

Irving
    Love
    Wade
    Bosh

My instincts. I know LeBron is always surrounded by the best players in his conference, and everyone seems to agree with most of these guys.

Puts LeBrons career in perspective for me. He's had an insane amount of help, played in an awful conference with all the best players on his team, and he's been lucky with other star players being injured...

Yet he still has an incredibly hard time winning the finals... you just can't trust the guy, very weak competitor.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Default Re: Rank the 3 best players in the Eastern Conference *not including Lebron*

Quote Originally Posted by Ray22
    Indeed. Anyway:

1) Healthy Wade.
    2) Healthy Anthony.
    3) Healthy Rose.
    This...but maybe Wall has overtaken rose. and Paul George when healthy is definitely on this list.

1.) John Wall
    2.) Healthy Wade
    3.) Kyrie

Decent playground baller AkronAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    This...but maybe Wall has overtaken rose. and Paul George when healthy is definitely on this list.
    Agreed. Rose was healthy long enough this season for us to see he is not the 2011 Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    fvcking what?
    Healthy Durant
    Kawhi Leonard
    Healthy Melo

Barely top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Healthy Durant
    Kawhi Leonard
    Healthy Melo

Barely top 3.

A 13-16 PPG guy with great defense who was lucky enough to get drafted to play with Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili and have Pop as a coach vs a player who has been scoring 22-30 PPG for 12 years now.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ray22
    Indeed. Anyway:

1) Healthy Wade.
    2) Healthy Anthony.
    3) Healthy Rose.
    There's no such thing.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Healthy Durant
    Kawhi Leonard
    Healthy Melo

Barely top 3.
    Melo was always in that top 3 with Durant and LeBron. Why has this dude been so underrated that Kawhi Leonard is considered better?

Sorry there is no way I want Melo over Kawhi on a functioning winning basketball team.. his ballstopping would hurt the Spurs, tbh.

im laughin at these names then i laughed even harder when i realized yall wasnt playin
    least finna least

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    Melo was always in that top 3 with Durant and LeBron. Why has this dude been so underrated that Kawhi Leonard is considered better?
    Don't ever put Melo in the same sentence as LeBron & Durant. Those are 2 of the greatest talents to ever step on the floor, Melo is a fat chucker that is a borderline cancer.

Why everyone forgot Paul George?

Paul George
    Wade
    Kyrie

Then Wall, Melo, Bosh and Love.

Are we talking about best players THIS season or best players when healthy ?

Because if it's this season, you have to give Pau Gasol (a player I didn't see get a vote) a lot of consideration.

If it's just best players when healthy, then yeah... Paul George, Carmelo Anthony, and then I might have to give it more thought on the 3rd player.

EDIT - Forgot about healthy Wade. Rest can be debated.
    Last edited by Legends66NBA7; 03-31-2015 at 05:51 PM.

Whiteside
    Bosh
    Dragic

Interesting how Melo the cancerous loser won 54 games and was 3rd in MVP voting in 2013 on a Mike Woodson-coached team where his 2nd and 3rd options were JR Smith and Raymond Felton.