Default Phil Jackson Begs Knicks Season Ticket Holders For Patience

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/stor...ticket-holders

NEW YORK -- Phil Jackson has asked New York Knicks season-ticket holders to "remain optimistic" amid what has been one of the worst seasons in franchise history.

In a letter and video message sent out on Monday, Jackson tried to reassure the team's fan base, saying he has a "clear plan" in place for the 2015 offseason.

"While I know this has been a challenging season for our team on the court, I can also tell you that everyone in the organization is working tirelessly to get our Knicks back to a place where we are once again competing at the highest level," Jackson said in a video message obtained by ESPN New York that doubled as a pitch to season-ticket holders to renew for the 2015-16 season.
    You know who else had a "clear plan"? David Fuc.king Kahn. Knicks are becoming even more of a joke than ever before, if that was possible. Welcome to Wolves status, Knicks
    Last edited by FireDavidKahn; 03-31-2015 at 02:35 PM.

Default Re: Phil Jackson Begs Knicks Season Ticket Holders For Patience

Eh, I'm not willing to cast immediate aspersions on Phil or the far-reaching resources a New York pro-sports team has at its disposal.

Right when you start to doubt him, that's when Phil will drop some zen-fu mindf*ckery on the League and be landing free agents left and right who want to play in NYC.

Decent playground baller AkronAngel's Avatar

Season ticket holders should tell Phil to be patient for them to come back when the team is worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Eh, I'm not willing to cast immediate aspersions on Phil or the far-reaching resources a New York pro-sports team has at its disposal.

Right when you start to doubt him, that's when Phil will drop some zen-fu mindf*ckery on the League and be landing free agents left and right who want to play in NYC.
    Phil does pretty well when he's gifted a Jordan or Shaq.

He's stuck with a hobbled Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by AkronAngel
    Season ticket holders should tell Phil to be patient for them to come back when the team is worth watching.