Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default I like big butts and I cannot lie: Karl-Anthony doesn't have enough boo-tay for NY

Apparently the reason the Knicks suck is they need a center with a big ass. According to Charlie Rosen Karl-Anthony Towns of Kentucky definitely isn't the answer, Jahlil Okafor is iffy, and Greg Monroe of the Pistons is the ideal.

Rosen is worth listening to because he's a confidant of Jackson's (currently working on an online book with PJ). He may even be giving an insight into PJ's thoughts. So if NY has a top pick but passes on both top big man prospects and signs Greg Monroe in the offseason? Well, now you know why.

Default Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie: Karl-Anthony doesn't have enough boo-tay for NY

Can freaking NY just take a franchise PG for ****s sake. They have had scrubs at the damn position since Clyde was gone dammit. The support an All Star PG would get in NY would be out of this world

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: I like big butts and I cannot lie: Karl-Anthony doesn't have enough boo-tay for NY

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Can freaking NY just take a franchise PG for ****s sake. They have had scrubs at the damn position since Clyde was gone dammit. The support an All Star PG would get in NY would be out of this world
    True, I honestly would rather have guards. Call me crazy I do like Shane Larkin but he's no starting point guard. Definitely a good pg off the bench though.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Has the triangle ever featured a ball-dominant star point?

Banned

Never thought of this. It seems a pretty fair criticism and concern for a low post center to not have a good lower body when trying to obtain position.

They should draft Mudiay and sign Monroe

Mudiay
    Hardaway Jr
    Melo
    Smith
    Monroe

wouldnt be a great/good defensive team, but it would be fun to watch

dat ass
    Last edited by kurple; 03-31-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Heard about this the other day. How does Okafor not have a giant ass? Dude looks like Tim Duncan out there with his low post moves. I hope it's just smokescreen because I would not pass up either of the big men for Russell. If for some reason Knicks get the 3rd pick, only than could I justify picking Russell or Mudiay (never seen him play).

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Heard about this the other day. How does Okafor not have a giant ass? Dude looks like Tim Duncan out there with his low post moves. I hope it's just smokescreen because I would not pass up either of the big men for Russell. If for some reason Knicks get the 3rd pick, only than could I justify picking Russell or Mudiay (never seen him play).
    Russell isn't nearly as athletic as Bryant or Jordan but we've seen sgs excel in the triangle. Mudiay would be an interesting first.

Knicks are going to get the 3rd pick anyways

They need a big that can play D not Monroe...

Take Towns or WCS for ****s sake. Although Russell could be fun with Melo