Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: GT: Spurs (47-26) @ Heat (34-39) 8 PM ET

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Bloody hell Heat fans are cut little bitches
    There are like 3 Heat fans here that suck. I've actually been surprised by how chill most of them are.

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    GG spurms
    STAY SALTLY

Basketball Genius

"good job kawhi!" parker congratulated the young player on the bench as his team celebrated the win.

"i'm gonna take you out tonight alright?" parker laughed. kawhi didn't respond, but he didn't have to. parker knew that the young finals mvp would simply go to his room at the end of the night and isolate himself from everyone. it was the way he was. he showed up, did his job, and went home. and that's why pop loved him.

it was a shame that he wasn't like that....

11 years ago

a young tony parker was on the bench being berated by popovich.

"i have half a mind to send your pasty butt to the d-league! why would we ever waste a draft pick on you!?" pop screamed at the young point guard.

"i'm sorry. i thought he was open--"

"no excuses parker!" pop yelled again. "i'm tired of your excuses! you had no business attempting that pass! none!"

parker buried his face in his hands.

parker frowned at the memory. he had just played his one-thousandth nba game, yet the memories of years past seemed as if it had only just occurred. those early years were terrible, and the situation with duncan didn't make things any easier either.

"you okay?" duncan asked as he placed his hand on the veteran point guard's shoulder.

parker turned to him and gave him a soft smile. "honestly, no. but i think that i just need some rest."

duncan gave him a stoic nod. "okay, take it easy man."

parker stole a glance at duncan when he wasn't looking. he really needed someone right now, but he had already stood his ground about not letting his relationship with duncan rekindle. but yet....

he still wanted it.

and that was what bothered him the most.

to be continued.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    There are like 3 Heat fans here that suck. I've actually been surprised by how chill most of them are.
    Cry like a bitch about it. You suck. Don't you ever get off the board? Jesus christ...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Cry like a bitch about it. You suck. Don't you ever get off the board? Jesus christ...
    Didn't read. Respond to me again.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    "good job kawhi!" parker congratulated the young player on the bench as his team celebrated the win.

"i'm gonna take you out tonight alright?" parker laughed. kawhi didn't respond, but he didn't have to. parker knew that the young finals mvp would simply go to his room at the end of the night and isolate himself from everyone. it was the way he was. he showed up, did his job, and went home. and that's why pop loved him.

11 years ago

"i have half a mind to send your pasty butt to the d-league! why would we ever waste a draft pick on you!?" pop screamed at the young point guard.

"no excuses parker!" pop yelled again. "i'm tired of your excuses! you had no business attempting that pass! none!"

parker frowned at the memory. he had just played his one-thousandth nba game, yet the memories of years past seemed as if it had only just occurred. those early years were terrible, and the situation with duncan didn't make things any easier either.

"you okay?" duncan asked as he placed his hand on the veteran point guard's shoulder.

parker turned to him and gave him a soft smile. "honestly, no. but i think that i just need some rest."

parker stole a glance at duncan when he wasn't looking. he really needed someone right now, but he had already stood his ground about not letting his relationship with duncan rekindle. but yet....

he still wanted it.

to be continued.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe

11 years ago

he still wanted it.

to be continued.
    This fvcking guy

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Edit: I need to pay closer attention.

Btw Kobe is a chucker

Ironic. Wade is currently posting a ridiculous 36% usage rate while putting up a completely mediocre 54% TS/104 ORTG. It's pretty funny how his efficiency numbers have fallen off a cliff with no LeBron around. Where are all those Wade stans who said he'd be better without him?

lmao.
    Last edited by Jacks3; 03-31-2015 at 11:33 PM.