NBA sixth man of the year

Default George Hill Last 9 Games - 21PPG, 5APG, 56%

Just wanted to give him some props, he's basically the main reason we even have a chance at the playoffs...Also props for playing well despite trade rumors where a lot of players aren't mentally strong to do that.

His matchups in those games

Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart
    Kyle Lowry
    Kyrie Irving
    Deron Williams
    Patrick Beverly
    John Wall
    MCW
    Rondo

Not bad..
    Last edited by Dro; 03-31-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: George Hill Last 9 Games - 21PPG, 5APG, 56%

Glad he's playing well and hope he gets a championship before he retires, always liked his attitude, effort, and hustle. he was a key player in the Spurs beating the Mavericks in the 2010 playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Glad he's playing well and hope he gets a championship before he retires, always liked his attitude, effort, and hustle. he was a key player in the Spurs beating the Mavericks in the 2010 playoffs.
    I agree, he's a very underrated player. Not a pure point by any means, he prefers scoring. Good defender, great teammate, smart player, good 3 point shooter, good ft shooter, and clutch as well.

Local High School Star

Couldn't quite get the pacers over the line today but damn he was still super impressive keeping the pacers in the game.. Will be interesting next season when paul George comes back to see how this team can define themselves again.. With lance gone.. Who seems to be an offensive blackhole maybe the pacers actually have a chance to be better than their peak a couple of seasons ago
    I hope so I would like to see the pacers competing at the top of the East.. A lot of respect for that organisation

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    Couldn't quite get the pacers over the line today but damn he was still super impressive keeping the pacers in the game.. Will be interesting next season when paul George comes back to see how this team can define themselves again.. With lance gone.. Who seems to be an offensive blackhole maybe the pacers actually have a chance to be better than their peak a couple of seasons ago
    I hope so I would like to see the pacers competing at the top of the East.. A lot of respect for that organisation

The way the Pacers are playing tells me how overrated guys like Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner were. I think both were just cancers to their former team.

The Pacers should have been a bottom 5 team this year and in the lottery, but some how are managing to stay a float and still fighting all the way for a playoff berth. Tough loss tonight for them, but the way their season has gone, I'm really surprised with them.

And before someone tells me "it's the East", I know. Just saying, they shouldn't be where they are considering the circumstances.