Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default After having a few days to warm up to ESPN's new layout, I must say....

This shit is still terrible.

Default Re: After having a few days to warm up to ESPN's new layout, I must say....

I always hate changes. Good thing that isn't just me this time.

Default Re: After having a few days to warm up to ESPN's new layout, I must say....

Quote Originally Posted by Genaro
    I always hate changes. Good thing that isn't just me this time.
    Change for the better is always better. This new layout has legit problems. Such as old box scores missing.

Why is this in the NBA Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    Why is this in the NBA Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by navy

shhhhhhh

Change for the better is always better. This new layout has legit problems. Such as old box scores missing.
    old boxscore is still there.. go to "full scoreboard" and click box score.. just can't access it from the live feed across the top of the front page anymore

New box score in the game cast mode is actually better to me, but it took me a couple times to figure out all it had to offer...

rest of the web page is ok i guess, just different, nothing earth shattering. the live news feed that combines multiple feeds down the right side is kind of nice...

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    old boxscore is still there.. go to "full scoreboard" and click box score.. just can't access it from the live feed across the top of the front page

New box score in the game cast mode is actually better to me, but it took me a couple times to figure out all it had to offer...

rest of the web page is ok i guess, just different, nothing earth shattering. the live news feed that combines multiple feeds down the right side is kind of nice...
    I meant from old games, not the old layout.

shhhhhhh

I meant from old games, not the old layout.
    click on the "team" you want the box score from and their games are listed down the left side... from there you can access the teams boxscores for the whole season

i was just thinking about this, and i hate the new site

it looks cheap and shitty

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    I actually liked the top performers of the day on the right side. It gave me a good notion on who was playing well without having to go through all games.

I like it better. Easier on the eyes. More newspaper-like.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    I like it better. Easier on the eyes. More newspaper-like.
    I'm a big fan. caters to my teams and interests

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

if it aint broke dont fix it fucc you espn