้้้&

Default how come no one riots near a bank

i cant think a one gat dam reason why not to loot as much as possible when society falls apart i would break into my neighbors house an nick their safe if me street rioted but i dont live near no bank

if everyone riots no one gets caught and they nick everything so riot near a bank than u will be nicking tons of gold and money instead of petrol station chips an sodas

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: how come no one riots near a bank

The same reason they never riot downtown or rich areas. They know they would be murked with the quickness.

Banned

It takes some sort of sophistication to crack a vault and I don't think inner city ghetto Blacks are capable of doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee682
    The same reason they never riot downtown or rich areas. They know they would be murked with the quickness.
    When I lived in Cincinnati, the rioters pushed into the downtown area. They were stealing hot dog carts and shit.

Although they weren't down there long. Most of the riots obviously occurred in the urban areas.

Quote Originally Posted by King Jane
    i cant think a one gat dam reason why not to loot as much as possible when society falls apart i would break into my neighbors house an nick their safe if me street rioted but i dont live near no bank

if everyone riots no one gets caught and they nick everything so riot near a bank than u will be nicking tons of gold and money instead of petrol station chips an sodas

Banned

Not sure

Decent playground baller lilandywiggins's Avatar

OP is a wanna be Theoo.