Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Made that high school varsity squad Solidape's Avatar

Default School Food From Around The World

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/fo...ike-world.html

The lunch from Italy, Greece and France looks like the best. The USA lunch shown is pretty accurate to what I got at school, no cookies though.

Can a ish bruh help me out and paste some photos of the lunches on this thread please, can't do it on phone, thanks.

Some of the food looks too good to be true, can some of you homeys from these countries confirm if the food looked like that?
    Last edited by Solidape; 04-28-2015 at 02:12 PM.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: School Food From Around The World

how old are you?

Every single one of those meals makes the lunches from my public school days in SE Massachusetts look like a pile of dogshit.

Made that high school varsity squad Solidape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    how old are you?
    I am not in school if that's what you are wondering, I was a kid when magic and Jordan were in the finals

College star

are these countries subsidizing the meals? Are they public schools?
    italy and greece are broke

Decent playground baller lilandywiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solidape
    I am not in school if that's what you are wondering, I was a kid when magic and Jordan were in the finals
    What an odd way of indicating your age.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Yep. It is no wonder Greece, Spain and Italy are broke ass countries.

Look at France! Steak, fresh fruit and carrots and a huge chunk of brie! looks incredible! Lucky kids.

I can attest to this. I was at 190 lbs in Korea for 3 years eating the same lunches as my students. Now back up to 215 lbs in Canada

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

fake,in greek school you would not find this food

Banned

None of that shit look appetizing. I don't like how food is presented on a damn tray especially the metal trays. Looks like your typical cafeteria/prison food.

What I do notice is the variety they give the kids which is great. It basically covers every group.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Most likely, those countries spend way more on social programs than the US does because businesses sometimes have a direct say on legislation without lobbying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Most likely, those countries spend way more on social programs than the US does because businesses sometimes have a direct say on legislation without lobbying.
    I went to Spain and the public buses were like comfy chairs with air conditioning and TV screens on the back of the seats!

The problem? No one knew when the bus would turn up. Sometimes it was 5 minutes early, sometimes an hour late. Also, this was in some pretty small village so hardly anyone ever needed to ride that expensive ass bus!

Spain in a nutshell. Spend all this public money investing in things like fancy buses, while ignoring important things that cost nothing like bus schedules and turning up on time. Not to mention siesta every day during peak business hours Spain gonna Spain. At least they are good at sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I went to Spain and the public buses were like comfy chairs with air conditioning and TV screens on the back of the seats!

The problem? No one knew when the bus would turn up. Sometimes it was 5 minutes early, sometimes an hour late. Also, this was in some pretty small village so hardly anyone ever needed to ride that expensive ass bus!

Spain in a nutshell. Spend all this public money investing in things like fancy buses, while ignoring important things that cost nothing like bus schedules and turning up on time. Not to mention siesta every day during peak business hours Spain gonna Spain. At least they are good at sports.
    Holy **** Yeah, the problem with having a social economy is the possibility of overspending on wrong things. No point in investing in public transportation if no one can use it. Siesta is awesome, hope I get to do it in EU someday

Local High School Star Achilleas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    in greek public schools the not serve meals,in many schools they don't have books or teachers and many school are too old

I'm betting not all of those are accurate representations of the average school lunches. From personal cultural experience, Italy and France would be accurate considering how much their cultures value food.

It would also be cool if they showed the priCes and national average price of these lunches.