Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default I finally get it James Harden haters want refs to intentionally not call fouls

Only for him.

He is so effective that they (his haters) think the only way he can play bad is if the refs go out of their way to not give him calls.

This is lebron/durant level hate right here where they basically want the rules changed just to stop him even kobe didnt get this type of hate

how great is our James!

Banned

Default Re: I finally get it James Harden haters want refs to intentionally not call fouls

harden is like the modern day jordan/06 wade

which means houston should win the title

automatic freethrows by a good free throw shooter = money in the playoffs

houston = 2015 nba champs

Default Re: I finally get it James Harden haters want refs to intentionally not call fouls

Harden is a flopper dawg.... look at his FG% compared to his TS%. He's a flopper.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Decent playground baller He Strong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Only for him.

He is so effective that they (his haters) think the only way he can play bad is if the refs go out of their way to not give him calls.

This is lebron/durant level hate right here where they basically want the rules changed just to stop him even kobe didnt get this type of hate

how great is our James!
    I don't mind the legit foul calls, but he gets roughly 4-6 undeserved free throws per game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by He Strong
    I don't mind the legit foul calls, but he gets roughly 4-6 undeserved free throws per game.
    Name one from last game that is indisputably a bad call.

Banned

Decent playground baller He Strong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
    When he shoulder blocked Dirk, which should have been an offensive foul.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

This..

FT Per 36
    Westbrook 10.23
    Harden 9.95

Drives Per Game
    Harden 10.7
    Westbrook 10.1

Then Westbrook gets 6-8 undeserved free throws.

Harden is the one who shoots garbage time free throws. He shoots tech free throws. He had 6 last night within the last minute and a half of the game and one technical free throw.

So in reality, had the Mavs not been repeatedly fouling late, he would have been 8-10 from the FT line. Is that absurd? Even then he finishes with 17 points, 11 assists, and Houston still wins.

No, you only see what you want to see by reading box scores. Did you even watch the game?

When he shoulder blocked Dirk, which should have been an offensive foul.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3hrBSsPUvo

There it is at 3:07.

Now you tell me, what makes that a non-foul? Did they collide? Yes. Was Dirk moving? Yes. Was Dirk in front of him? No.

Harden attempted to cut across the lane and get his shoulder in front of Dirk, Dirk wasn't having it, and they collided.

You don't even see Dirk complaining about the call afterwards, cause he knows he fouled him, so I'm not exactly sure why you think it was a missed call.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K

Now you tell me, what makes that a non-foul? Did they collide? Yes. Was Dirk moving? Yes. Was Dirk in front of him? No.

Harden attempted to cut across the lane and get his shoulder in front of Dirk, Dirk wasn't having it, and they collided.

You don't even see Dirk complaining about the call afterwards, cause he knows he fouled him, so I'm not exactly sure why you think it was a missed call.
    dont do em like that

knowledge > being a sheep who just copies what other people say without actually knowing the rules of the game

Banned

Hold this W, Clutchfans.
    Last edited by RightTwoCensor; 04-20-2015 at 02:16 PM.

Decent college freshman

Here another piece of knowledge

PPG Without FTs
    Lebron 19.9
    Harden 18.6
    Russel 20
    Curry 19.9
    A. Davis 18.9

a. A player shall not hold, push, charge into, impede the progress of an oppo-nent by extending a hand, forearm, leg or knee or by bending the body into a posi-tion that is not normal. Contact that results in the re-routing of an opponent is a foul which must be called immediately.
    nba.com

It's clearly a foul by the rules. Now, you prove to me how it's a foul on Dirk. All the points you made (Dirk not being in front, dirk running...) are not in the rules.