Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: what happened to euroleague

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    Man, I must be getting old because I don't remember all those quotes you attribute to me nor do I remember having such an extensive back and forth with you about your sources. You may be attributing to me all your other discussions with others here on this board.

All I asked for was your opinion on Saric's progress, and I'm not really too interested in that Mafia/Greek League/EL drama. If it's any consolation to you, your source from the EL does confirm what you were saying originally about a couple years ago.
    It was in private messages.

And I already told you over and over that Saric is better than Mirotic. Mirotic was like the 6th best player on Real Madrid. He's definitely a very good player, but he's far and away from being anything special in Euroleague.

Actually so is Saric. Neither of them is even remotely near being a star in Euroleague. But yeah, Saric is better. Saric effects the game in more ways and he isn't as soft as the stay puff marshmallow man like Mirotic is.

With that being said, Mirotic will always fit on most teams better, because he's just a hell of a lot better scorer.

Anyway, there are much better players in Euroleague than either of them, try learning about some of the actual best players in Euroleague for once.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-22-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Damn, they gave Spanish league MVP to the 6th best player on Real Madrid in 12-13, huh? How nice of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dannywpt
    Damn, they gave Spanish league MVP to the 6th best player on Real Madrid in 12-13, huh? How nice of them.
    If you were not a troll, you would notice that several of his teammates also won MVP awards, while playing on the team during the same time he was there. And also that award is voted by fans online, as has been explained here numerous times. But you are a troll.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-22-2015 at 07:02 PM.