Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

  1. #16
    Decent playground baller
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gurgaon, India
    Posts
    393

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Spurs are done.

    They are too old now.

  2. #17
    shhhhhhh
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Downtown Hoops Dojo
    Posts
    29,144

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by gcvbcat
    Spurs are done.

    They are too old now.
    We've heard that before

    Clippers should win this anyway you look at it but it's the Spurs

    Can't count them out until they are actually out, too many years of proving everyone wrong

  3. #18
    National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,051

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Clips blew out OKC in game 1 as well last year. They looked really good. And then well, OKC took it to them winning 4 out of the next 5. So no, I don't have much faith in the Clips, although I would like to see them beat the Spurs. I am tired of the same old Spurs turning it on come playoff time. Give someone else a chance
    Game 5 was so rigged in OKCs favor, even okc fans admitted it was rigged.

  4. #19
    Knicks all da way imdaman99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    26,736

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by b0bab0i
    Game 5 was so rigged in OKCs favor, even okc fans admitted it was rigged.
    Doesn't matter, OKC blew game 4 and Clips returned the favor blowing game 5. Clips were not winning that series.

  5. #20
    National High School Star b0bab0i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,051

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Doesn't matter, OKC blew game 4 and Clips returned the favor blowing game 5. Clips were not winning that series.
    If that game 5 was not rigged, clippers would've been up 3-2 with momentum in that series.

  6. #21
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,670

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    I had a feeling but I didn't know d-rob's son was gonna go off like that tonight... DAMN

  7. #22
    Pass The Salt SaltyMeatballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Sexy Time
    Posts
    3,114

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I had a feeling but I didn't know d-rob's son was gonna go off like that tonight... DAMN
    What??? Oh wait, I forgot you were a dumbass. Nevermind.

  8. #23
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,670

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    What??? Oh wait, I forgot you were a dumbass. Nevermind.
    You salty cuz I said D-Rob's son??

  9. #24
    Pass The Salt SaltyMeatballs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Sexy Time
    Posts
    3,114

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    You salty cuz I said D-Rob's son??
    His son doesn't play in the NBA you dumb ****

    Quit trolling the board you retarded bitch.

  10. #25
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,670

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    His son doesn't play in the NBA you dumb ****

    Quit trolling the board you retarded bitch.
    His son iz Tim Duncan man

  11. #26
    HUGE GSW fan here but. J Shuttlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    13,633

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Props to my homie Real14 for realizing this.

    I figured Spurs would take game 2 as well. Can't believe how hard everyone overreacted to Game 1

  12. #27
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,670

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Props to my homie Real14 for realizing this.

    I figured Spurs would take game 2 as well. Can't believe how hard everyone overreacted to Game 1
    Thanks bro I had a gut feeling plus I didn't believe that tha clippers would have two great games in a row against tha spurs.

  13. #28
    HUGE GSW fan here but. J Shuttlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    13,633

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Thanks bro I had a gut feeling plus I didn't believe that tha clippers would have two great games in a row against tha spurs.
    I wouldn't put money on these Spurs going down 0-2 to any team in the league. They're too seasoned for that, and it's Popovich we're talking about.

    At the same time, the Clippers had it and completely choked it away. Unbelievable

  14. #29
    2Willd & 2Fresh est.86 Real14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    17,670

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I wouldn't put money on these Spurs going down 0-2 to any team in the league. They're too seasoned for that, and it's Popovich we're talking about.

    At the same time, the Clippers had it and completely choked it away. Unbelievable
    Yea Popovich is too great of a coach. Blake and barnes cost clippers tha game, manu fouled out, parker was hurt and somehow spurs still won. Clippers messed up bad, they need more help.

  15. #30
    HUGE GSW fan here but. J Shuttlesworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    13,633

    Default Re: Spurs should win game 2 tonight vs clippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    Yea Popovich is too great of a coach. Blake and barnes cost clippers tha game, manu fouled out, parker was hurt and somehow spurs still won. Clippers messed up bad, they need more help.
    Yup they basically had it in the bag. So much shit went wrong... Reddick's tech FT rolling out, Barnes 1-4 FT (1-10 FG too), CP3 going for hero ball for the last play, and of COURSE blake's absolutely stupid TO was just atrocious. Oh well. Who you pulling for in this one?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •