Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: So basically Bulls-Cavs is the ECF right?

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    It's funny. I don't remember people saying that since the Pacers were struggling with the 8th seed last year, that they would be gone before the ECF.

And look what happened. They made the ECF.
    Please, people were saying we would lose to the Wizards also because we struggled with the Hawks. Then people were saying we would lose to Miami because we struggled with the Wiz, and we did.

The Pacers struggled with the Hawks and they showed they weren't as good as the first half of the season. Its nothing to get offended over, it is what is. The Pacers played like sh*t the 2nd half of the season and it showed in the playoffs.

The Hawks haven't played as bad as the Pacers did in the 2nd half of the season, but they haven't been that great down the stretch either. Its no surprise they struggled tonight, I agree the first game wasn't as close as the score was but this one was. And Williams had a gimme jumper. I could see the Nets winning the next game and MAYBE the 4th game and then ATL winning in 6 because they are the better team.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Well the Cavs and Bulls aren't exactly destroying the Celtics and Bucks either.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    Well the Cavs and Bulls aren't exactly destroying the Celtics and Bucks either.
    Obviously but it's not about how they play it's just about their team name. I always hear so many lame excuses for teams like that

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Obviously but it's not about how they play it's just about their team name. I always hear so many lame excuses for teams like that
    I'd say the hawks are coasting on their reputation from January. The last two months have been just average for them as well. I love how cocky you are for one good season. The letdown and excuses when the cavs crush the hawks is going to be a nice popcorn moment. I like the brand of ball the hawks play but I never bet against stars in the playoffs.

Serious playground baller ATL_Bball_King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    I'd say the hawks are coasting on their reputation from January. The last two months have been just average for them as well. I love how cocky you are for one good season. The letdown and excuses when the cavs crush the hawks is going to be a nice popcorn moment. I like the brand of ball the hawks play but I never bet against stars in the playoffs.
    then u would of lost ur money in 2011 and last year...

the thing is, the bulls and cavs will desecrate each other. if bulls make it past cavs, there will only be tony snell left standing.

Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Bball_King
    then u would of lost ur money in 2011 and last year...
    Both of those series had stars beating stars. Dirk and Duncan are not stars?

Really anticipating a Bulls v.s. Cleveland matchup. Easily would be my favorite series these playoffs could possible produce. Especially if D. Rose truly returns to form.

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Both of those series had stars beating stars. Dirk and Duncan are not stars?
    Duncan didn't even play like a star last season nor did anyone else on that team. Don't confuse greatness with how they currently play.

Duncan is not a star anymore, but he is a hall of famer.

Quote Originally Posted by Richesly
    Duncan didn't even play like a star last season nor did anyone else on that team. Don't confuse greatness with how they currently play.

Duncan is not a star anymore, but he is a hall of famer.
    I disagree. But if you are not used to seeing a franchise player with that kind of longevity I could see why you only look at stats. Plus parker is a borderline playoff star and kawhi last year was the best player in the finals without question and is a budding star for sure.

Serious playground baller ATL_Bball_King's Avatar

I disagree. But if you are not used to seeing a franchise player with that kind of longevity I could see why you only look at stats. Plus parker is a borderline playoff star and kawhi last year was the best player in the finals without question and is a budding star for sure.
    Duncan is a hall of famer and not a dominating star those years...both of those teams won in total team effort...u had a young bron wade and bosh...so by ur calculation they miami should have one...the new era is team bball...kyrie and bron will show up, but if the rest of the team don't, i don't think they will win...

Quote Originally Posted by ATL_Bball_King
    Duncan is a hall of famer and not a dominating star those years...both of those teams won in total team effort...u had a young bron wade and bosh...so by ur calculation they miami should have one...the new era is team bball...kyrie and bron will show up, but if the rest of the team don't, i don't think they will win...
    haha. You watching tonight? Duncan is crapping on your opinion and making you look silly.

I