Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Rose choking the whole 4th. Q

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
    We are up 3-0. We basically ended the series tonight with a road win. Rose has played well in the series, other than the first half of Game 2. Rose's resurgence is opening things up for Butler and others. What more do you want from him? Every player is going to have isolated stretches over the course of a few minutes here or there where they get cold. The bottom line is Rose put up 34/5/8 and played probably his best game since 2012.
    I agree he playing good, but like I said playing this way will cost them. Go check out Mvp rose in 11.

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    I agree he playing good, but like I said playing this way will cost them. Go check out Mvp rose in 11.
    The Bulls are a better team this year than in 2011. More scoring options too.

Made that high school varsity squad

U keep harping on Rose. But what u fail to understand is he is surrounded with better offensive options than he was in 2011. In other words, Rose will miss a few shots as most players do when going against a swarming playoff defense. But instead of having to depend on Keith Bogans or Boozer, he can now depend on Jimmy Butler who has been a revelation in this years playoffs and Pau G., who is so much of an upgrade over Boozer that it's not even funny...This also helps their bench given that Taj Gibson no longer has to start in big spots because Boozer was a HORRIBLE defensive liability. Now Taj can go to work on bench players...

The Bulls only issue all season has been whether they can get a full, cohesive team out on the floor following a rash of injuries. If this team is relatively injury free and Rose plays to form (doesn't even have to be MVP form...just be a driving force and disruptor) they will be a problem for any team.

He's finding his rhythm, he also had a great game, you'd probably post another hate thread if he had a mediocre game and lost.

5-time NBA All-Star

He played a good game overall and looks good. He still played bad in the 4th. Which is why Rose said "Thank god they let us back in the game at the end". The next series he can't do that. Same shit happened in 11. He became erratic in the 4th q and cost us.
    The Rose standard is crazy. In 2011 he was 22 years old And without offensive help In the third round of the playoffs. 22 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    The Rose standard is crazy. In 2011 he was 22 years old And without offensive help In the third round of the playoffs. 22 years old.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUWqGvYgWdA