Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: It wont be 2/6 this year it will be...

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome
    ...he said the Knicks would take the division.
    To be fair, it is a very weak division. Just look at the teams from it representing in the playoffs. Raps, Celts, Nets. About to get swept in every way possible. Are they better than the Knicks? lol definitely, but they aren't dominant teams either.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    To be fair, it is a very weak division. Just look at the teams from it representing it in the playoffs. About to get swept in every way possible. Are they better than the Knicks? lol definitely, but they aren't dominant teams either.
    ...but the Knicks...winning the division. It's a weak division but there was no way in hell they were coming out of it as leader. Shit, I didn't have them making the playoffs going into the year, gonna be a few years still imo.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    To be fair, it is a very weak division. Just look at the teams from it representing in the playoffs. Raps, Celts, Nets. About to get swept in every way possible. Are they better than the Knicks? lol definitely, but they aren't dominant teams either.
    Nobody suggested that any of them were dominant teams. Perhaps the only time period that someone may have considered Toronto a dominant team was early in the season, but those that watched them closely (like me) noticed that they had their problems and a lot of work to do.

I honestly thought the Cavs would win this one, but OP's been on such a remarkable roll with his predictions all season, there's just no reason for me to believe that this one won't turn out correctly as well

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=355096
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=351694
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=374073
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=351612&page=2

Former Bulls Fan.

People forget one thing.

Bucks are one of the best defensive teams in the NBA.

Cavaliers are a bad defensive team.

Bulls aren't an offensive team.

This series with the Bucks is a grind fest and us being on the verge of sweeping them has to say something because the Bucks are a really tough team on defense.

Cavs should be scared knowing this is what we're doing to the Bucks, a team that is better on defense than they are.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LosBulls
    People forget one thing.

Bucks are one of the best defensive teams in the NBA.

Cavaliers are a bad defensive team.

Bulls aren't an offensive team.

This series with the Bucks is a grind fest and us being on the verge of sweeping them has to say something because the Bucks are a really tough team on defense.

Cavs should be scared knowing this is what we're doing to the Bucks, a team that is better on defense than they are.
    If you really think Bucks are better on Defence then the Cavs especially in the playoffs when teams turn the switch to a whole nother level then you are delusional. Lebron and Kyrie when they try at elite defensive players and Love is a good 1 on 1 defensive Big and Mozgov is a very good defensive player. Tickle my fancy, how has the bulls done this year against Lebron cavs with Mozgov btw? Is it 3-1? 4-0? I forgot.

Ur a fan not an objective fan but a fan none the less. Cavs will take Bulls dinner in 5.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    If you really think Bucks are better on Defence then the Cavs especially in the playoffs when teams turn the switch to a whole nother level then you are delusional. Lebron and Kyrie when they try at elite defensive players and Love is a good 1 on 1 defensive Big and Mozgov is a very good defensive player. Tickle my fancy, how has the bulls done this year against Lebron cavs with Mozgov btw? Is it 3-1? 4-0? I forgot.

Ur a fan not an objective fan but a fan none the less. Cavs will take Bulls dinner in 5.
    Lol. Elite. Rofl. Shump and Jr Smith are both better on ball defenders than Lebron. And what's your excuse gonna be this year when the Cavs don't won the championship?

For the rest of the playoffs in the east, Lebron gonna guard:

Mike Dunleavy/Mirotic/McDermott
    Kyle Korver/Milsap

If he makes, the finals, he'll guard:

Reddick/Spencer Hawes

or

Barnes/Livingston/Green

or

Nick Calathes/Tony Allen

Any bets?

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    For the rest of the playoffs in the east, Lebron gonna guard:

Mike Dunleavy/Mirotic/McDermott
    Kyle Korver/Milsap

If he makes, the finals, he'll guard:

Reddick/Spencer Hawes

or

Barnes/Livingston/Green

or

Nick Calathes/Tony Allen

Any bets?
    where the fck is kawhi ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    where the fck is kawhi ?

I think those who tuned in to last years finals know that Lebron won't be guarding Kwahi again for obvious reasons. Lol.

And personally, I dont think that spurs stand a chance against Memphis....who I ultimately pick for coming out of the West. Spurs reeeeally should've won't that last game of the season. I personally think that the Rockets will finish off whatever is left of the Spurs if they do make it past the Clips.

Outside of the Pelicans and the injury-riddled blazers, the west looks EXTREMELY strong.

To answer your question, Brans' s days of guarding primary or secondary offensive weapons are over. Those are the only players he can effectively guard for the duration of a game.

B-b-b-bu-but i thought he had an easy road to Finals?

I think those who tuned in to last years finals know that Lebron won't be guarding Kwahi again for obvious reasons. Lol.

And personally, I dont think that spurs stand a chance against Memphis....who I ultimately pick for coming out of the West. Spurs reeeeally should've won't that last game of the season. I personally think that the Rockets will finish off whatever is left of the Spurs if they do make it past the Clips.

Outside of the Pelicans and the injury-riddled blazers, the west looks EXTREMELY strong.

To answer your question, Brans' s days of guarding primary or secondary offensive weapons are over. Those are the only players he can effectively guard for the duration of a game.
    Exactly.... his great Defense is not needed on that average Offensive player....

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    B-b-b-bu-but i thought he had an easy road to Finals?
    Defending champs are playing the clippers.
    Bran is playing the Celtics.

Who has it easier?

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Defending champs are playing the clippers.
    Bran is playing the Celtics.

Who has it easier?
    yea but the celtics have 17 chips and the clippers are perennial losers. [COLOR="White"]JKing ahahhahaahaahah the east is weak.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    yea but the celtics have 17 chips and the clippers are perennial losers. [COLOR="White"]JKing ahahhahaahaahah the east is weak.[/COLOR]
    damn. good white text. Lol. Almost had me for a sec. Lol