Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College star

Default Re: Someones going to try and hurt Curry soon

Bynum didn't give AF, for a guy that knew the consequence of injuries i was surprised he did that.

i remember mark jackson and the warriors complaining about the nuggets trying to "hurt" Curry

what a bunch of *******. Developed into the least likable team in the league IMO

Complete Player

I remember when Tony Parker was absolutely murdering the Lakers in the first 2 games of the '04 playoffs. Then in Game 3 the Lakers players got physical with him and started putting him on his ass and his game kind of went south from there in that series. The NBA doesn't let that kind of stuff happen anymore though.

Well players who stole MVP from LeBron have a tendency to get seriously hurt...

This is what comes with the MVP. Now Curry is held to a different standard.

To many Curry fans, it feels like he is being a target for cyber bullies. And they're absolutely correct. Curry will continue to get bullied until he wins a ring with his incredibly stacked team. That's the bottom line.

These threads will be a regular occurrence. He will get called weak and fragile until he WINS.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    i remember mark jackson and the warriors complaining about the nuggets trying to "hurt" Curry

what a bunch of *******. Developed into the least likable team in the league IMO
    In a interview Karl said he thinks it was Iguodala that was telling Warriors players that Karl had put out a bounty on Curry during the playoffs and he didn't agree with it

Q: Do you think Andre Iguodala was Mark Jackson's "mole"?

Karl: No question.

so lets not pretend Jackson was pulling this out of his hat when the Nuggets head coach agrees he had somebody on his own team feeding info to the Warriors
    Last edited by gts; 04-24-2015 at 11:24 AM.