Banned

Default Post ITT if you are a better shooter

Than Rajon Rondo

No beta child fakkits

Can confirm that I am a significantly better shooter than the worst and most overrated All Star in NBA history

I'm also a significantly better human

Banned

Default Re: Post ITT if you are a better shooter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gxf5cH5rWM

I highly doubt anyone on this forum is a better shooter than him.

Banned

I was a great shooter once, but I was shipped out to Afghanistan in 01' when he was at the pinnacle of his powers. Our mission objective was to dismantle the terrorist syndicate axis of evil Al-Qaeda by overthrowing the Taliban power. It was about restoring peace and sovereignty to the Earth, we could not sit idly by while threats as such reigned un-checked. We saw the worst of it on 9/11... May God rest those lost in heaven. Operation Enduring Freedom was launched on the 7th of October, I was immediately deployed into action, leaving my North Dakota ranch to my cousin Jerry. I knew it was in safe hands, Jerry was more orderly than myself, and he knew the call to arms, the duty upon which I was serving my country, nothing needed to be said. My platoon arrived to a torn battleground in Kandahar, in the south east corner of the country. The insurgent Talibans were ruthless, using civilians and minors as shields from us. It was like a jungle. We had decent numbers, but were clearly outmatched due to the environment of the concrete jungle. We were losing number quickly, our invasion of the city stopped on the eastern fronts, things were looking bad. Luckily UK reinforcements arrived on the north eastern fringes of the CBD which clearly fumbled the Taliban enemy line. Before we knew it we had them retreating, the city was nearly ours. Then the air strikes came. All power in the city had been destroyed thanks to the aerial bombs. Buildings were crumbling, and it was pitch black streets, only lit-en up from the sparks of gunfire. A weary silence grew over the rubbled roads. Screams were heard in the distance, faint gunshots. The silence grew. It was deafening. We cautiously pressed onwards into the deep dark depths of the concrete jungle. Had they all retreated? Why was it so silent? Was it a trap? You bet your ass it was. We were flanked from all sides, the destruction of the power-grids must have had an EMP like effect on our motion radars. It was a horrific scene. Bullets coming from the black shadows, from the mini-sky scraper like apartment buildings with hundreds of windows. We were dropping like flies. Still to this day I have nightmares about this picture... The darkness, the screams, the sound of chinking metal... It sears right to my core. We retreated into nearby buildings, trying best to stay together but clearly it was every man for himself. We needed to get back to southern bank of the city where majority of our numbers were. They couldn't get to us as they had a battle on their own front across the central bridge. It was life or death. The Taliban had us cornered in these buildings, standing in the way back to the main troops. This was it. I'm not going to die here. This is what I kept telling me... but the fear kept growing. Alright. We're going to make a run for it. The next 5 minutes was the most thrilling moments of my life. I don't think I'll ever run that fast or think that primitive again. The survival instinct was in auto-activation. Heart racing, sweating profusely, the sound of rounds being fired, the black nothingness. Most of us made it back in one piece to the northern front where the mass ally numbers were, some of our squadron didn't make it. We never did find out what happened to them. If my dreams tell me anything... Is that those invisibly dark streets was hell incarnate... And the memory of it has stayed with me ever since... Reminding me I survived. After that night everything was pretty straight forward; the Taliban fled after their first wave fell, the city was ours. This is the story for most of the captured cities during those first hours on Operation Enduring Freedom. A lot of the insurgents fled to Pakistan and other neighboring countries. Can't say I give a damn... After seeing hell with my own eyes, all I cared about was completing the mission and going back home to my ranch. So to answer your question; I was ONCE a great shooter, but after the stint in the armed forces my shooting elbow was really busted up... Got shot there twice, serious nerve damage and all the small tendons and what not were blown to shits... After many surgeries it was serviceable but never the same.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload

If you actually think this is THAT impressive then you must be the worst basketball player in America

Saw a basketball once Stephen Curry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload

he got hot, ive seen him brick a bunch of 3s in practice also

Shot over 65% at the local YMCA from 2-pt range.

NBA Superstar

Used to shoot 100 FTs a day in high school. Usually would make between 82-87. Now I wouldn't be. Probably not even then, as I wasn't playing in a grueling NBA game.

Banned

He's a professional basketball player. The only place where any poster would have a chance at beating him is free throws, and even then it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Used to shoot 100 FTs a day in high school. Usually would make between 82-87. Now I wouldn't be. Probably not even then, as I wasn't playing in a grueling NBA game.
    Dwight Howard is a 80% FT shooter in practice

game time is a different scenario bro. I bet you would shoot much worse against NBA defenses and playing at that tempo, your FT shooting would suffer a ton.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Dwight Howard is a 80% FT shooter in practice

game time is a different scenario bro. I bet you would shoot much worse against NBA defenses and playing at that tempo, your FT shooting would suffer a ton.
    Which is why I added the last sentence

Yes i am better shooter... but he's better at everything else. His decision making at times is atrocious though I would do some of the dumb things he does.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    If you actually think this is THAT impressive then you must be the worst basketball player in America
    Ok buddy, let's see you post in the 100 shots challenge and see you do better.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SourSamCassell
    I was a great shooter once, but I was shipped out to Afghanistan in 01' when he was at the pinnacle of his powers. Our mission objective was to dismantle the terrorist syndicate axis of evil Al-Qaeda by overthrowing the Taliban power. It was about restoring peace and sovereignty to the Earth, we could not sit idly by while threats as such reigned un-checked. We saw the worst of it on 9/11... May God rest those lost in heaven. Operation Enduring Freedom was launched on the 7th of October, I was immediately deployed into action, leaving my North Dakota ranch to my cousin Jerry. I knew it was in safe hands, Jerry was more orderly than myself, and he knew the call to arms, the duty upon which I was serving my country, nothing needed to be said. My platoon arrived to a torn battleground in Kandahar, in the south east corner of the country. The insurgent Talibans were ruthless, using civilians and minors as shields from us. It was like a jungle. We had decent numbers, but were clearly outmatched due to the environment of the concrete jungle. We were losing number quickly, our invasion of the city stopped on the eastern fronts, things were looking bad. Luckily UK reinforcements arrived on the north eastern fringes of the CBD which clearly fumbled the Taliban enemy line. Before we knew it we had them retreating, the city was nearly ours. Then the air strikes came. All power in the city had been destroyed thanks to the aerial bombs. Buildings were crumbling, and it was pitch black streets, only lit-en up from the sparks of gunfire. A weary silence grew over the rubbled roads. Screams were heard in the distance, faint gunshots. The silence grew. It was deafening. We cautiously pressed onwards into the deep dark depths of the concrete jungle. Had they all retreated? Why was it so silent? Was it a trap? You bet your ass it was. We were flanked from all sides, the destruction of the power-grids must have had an EMP like effect on our motion radars. It was a horrific scene. Bullets coming from the black shadows, from the mini-sky scraper like apartment buildings with hundreds of windows. We were dropping like flies. Still to this day I have nightmares about this picture... The darkness, the screams, the sound of chinking metal... It sears right to my core. We retreated into nearby buildings, trying best to stay together but clearly it was every man for himself. We needed to get back to southern bank of the city where majority of our numbers were. They couldn't get to us as they had a battle on their own front across the central bridge. It was life or death. The Taliban had us cornered in these buildings, standing in the way back to the main troops. This was it. I'm not going to die here. This is what I kept telling me... but the fear kept growing. Alright. We're going to make a run for it. The next 5 minutes was the most thrilling moments of my life. I don't think I'll ever run that fast or think that primitive again. The survival instinct was in auto-activation. Heart racing, sweating profusely, the sound of rounds being fired, the black nothingness. Most of us made it back in one piece to the northern front where the mass ally numbers were, some of our squadron didn't make it. We never did find out what happened to them. If my dreams tell me anything... Is that those invisibly dark streets was hell incarnate... And the memory of it has stayed with me ever since... Reminding me I survived. After that night everything was pretty straight forward; the Taliban fled after their first wave fell, the city was ours. This is the story for most of the captured cities during those first hours on Operation Enduring Freedom. A lot of the insurgents fled to Pakistan and other neighboring countries. Can't say I give a damn... After seeing hell with my own eyes, all I cared about was completing the mission and going back home to my ranch. So to answer your question; I was ONCE a great shooter, but after the stint in the armed forces my shooting elbow was really busted up... Got shot there twice, serious nerve damage and all the small tendons and what not were blown to shits... After many surgeries it was serviceable but never the same.
    holy shit nobody read this

Quote Originally Posted by SourSamCassell View Post

What the ****