Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain shot blocking averages:

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    CuckFTW getting shit on again. Wilt played against tiny ass white dudes. I could knock out Wilt with a swift left jab if he was alive now.
    I know...

here are just two examples...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwHP04TWOps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1utx7OxiaoU

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    1. Goaltend

2. I don't even know Gilmore is.

Try again old man. I rule the future. I am the next generation. Wilt will be forgotten.

1. Goaltend

Try again old man. I rule the future. I am the next generation. Wilt will be forgotten.
    1.Back-to-back CLEAN blocks, at their apex, by a 35 year old Wilt, who weighted over 300 lbs, and on a surgically repaired knee...and against a PEAK 7-2 25 year old Kareem.

2. Doesn't surprise me. You have ZERO knowledge about the history of the game.

And, just look at the fact that even an idiot like yourself still takes time to post moronic posts on any Wilt subject....some 40+ years since he last played a game...

and that is all either of us need to know about who will more remembered in the next generation...

1.Back-to-back CLEAN blocks, at their apex, by a 35 year old Wilt, who weighted over 300 lbs, and on a surgically repaired knee...and against a PEAK 7-2 25 year old Kareem.

And, just look at the fact that even an idiot like yourself still takes time to post moronic posts on any Wilt subject....some 40+ years since he last played a game...

and that is all either of us need to know about who will more remembered in the next generation...
    Quiet old man. You got owned.

Local High School Star

1. Goaltend

It is a basketball forum - not a sci-fi movie forum.

You rule nothing outside of your own posts, and you will be forgotten the day after stop posting here.
    Last edited by julizaver; 04-29-2015 at 06:44 AM.

Breaking news!

Wilt taken down by a 150 pound girl. Went down like a rag doll. Had to be rescued by team mates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QREsWOjNSqQ

Someone please make a gif of Wilt telling LAZERUSS to "be off"

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    Breaking news!

Wilt taken down by a 150 pound girl. Went down like a rag doll. Had to be rescued by team mates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QREsWOjNSqQ

Someone please make a gif of Wilt telling LAZERUSS to "be off"
    too lazy for that, but I have one where wilt is struggling to lift a skinny woman

Ha ha

Wonder why Wilt backed out of the Ali fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuX7FlddCRg

[QUOTE]Although Chamberlain had no competitive experience as a boxer, he approached the Ali fight with a plan. He would retain the services of world-class trainer Cus D’Amato – who readily volunteered to prepare Chamberlain for the bout. The choice of trainers was thoroughly appropriate, as D’Amato possessed an uncanny ability to create heavyweight champions quickly. He had trained Floyd Patterson to become at age 21 the youngest Heavyweight titlist in history, a record that stood for decades until broken by D’Amato’s next prot
    Last edited by AirFederer; 04-29-2015 at 07:05 AM.

"You know how Ali was and what a great promoter he was," Arum said. "I was assured by Wilt's lawyer he would sign, but I just had a funny feeling. I grabbed Ali before Wilt got there and "told him I thought the guy was getting shaky and might pull out of the fight and I told him to shut up until (Chamberlain) actually signed. And he went, `Yeah, yeah, yeah.'"

But as soon as Chamberlain and his lawyer entered the office at the Astrodome where Ali and Arum were waiting, things changed. The showman in Ali took over even though there were no media there to witness it. As Chamberlain ducked his head through the doorway, Ali shouted `Timber! The tree will fall in four!!"

Chamberlain immediately asked Arum if he could use a private phone for a few minutes before proceeding. Arum set him up in Astrodome owner Judge Roy Hoffheinz' office and left him alone. Chamberlain called Jack Kent Cooke and quickly agreed to terms with the Lakers.
    http://lexnihilnovi.blogspot.no/2012...ppened_15.html

Quote Originally Posted by julizaver
    It is a basketball forum - not a sci-fi movie forum.

You rule nothing outside of your own posts, and you will be forgotten the day after stop posting here.

Guys, don't pay that much attention to sadomasochist idiots and trolls like him. They've been defeated ad nauseam and just come for more. Just ignore their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    Guys, don't pay that much attention to sadomasochist idiots and trolls like him. They've been defeated ad nauseam and just come for more. Just ignore their asses.
    what is the difference between these guys and dubeta and 3ball?
    just a different type of spamming filled with :
    - out-of-context arguments (hakeem ~ kareem & kareem ~ wilt => wilt could play today) his stats would translate today
    - hyperbole : mountain lion, women, he'd throw shaq around, stronger than arnold
    - imaginary stats (blocks per game from sportswriters impressions), bellamy 9 blocks
    - posts saved in advance (wonder what a diff program would tell )
    - clear agendas (look at my channel!!!!11!)
    - pretending any real basketball knowledge without understanding the evolution of the game or play-to-win mentality, leadership&professionalism or per-possesion impact.
    Just fanboy spam, the hipster version.

I really like wilt, top 5 goat talent, but he wasn't a basketball player first and he was unprofessional in general, therefore he lost WAY too much with multiple HOF teammates for how dominant he supposedly was. Stats dominance doesn't translate to important wins as we all know with westbrook/iverson/rose/etc.

He is the only talked about goat who had zero leadership and couldn't win with sufficient talent, for which he was called out by coaches and teammates alike. For how dominant he is propped here there is no excuse to only win once as the main guy with enough help. He simply played for stats the majority of his career. Finally, when he started playing teamball he had more success, being 2nd option to other HOFs. IDGAF about his talent, his legacy is bad basketball tbh.

Bottom line is that he is the most talented LOSER in the history of the game, nothing to cheer about.

Now go back to discussing his dominance and what stats he'd put today and how you people are so knowledgeable and hip

Quote Originally Posted by swagga
    - out-of-context arguments (hakeem ~ kareem & kareem ~ wilt => wilt could play today) his stats would translate today
    - hyperbole : mountain lion, women, he'd throw shaq around, stronger than arnold
    - imaginary stats (blocks per game from sportswriters impressions), bellamy 9 blocks
    - pretending any real basketball knowledge without understanding the evolution of the game or play-to-win mentality, leadership&professionalism or per-possesion impact.

I really like wilt, top 5 goat talent, but he wasn't a basketball player first and he was unprofessional in general, therefore he lost WAY too much with multiple HOF teammates for how dominant he supposedly was. Stats dominance doesn't translate to important wins as we all know with westbrook/iverson/rose/etc.

He is the only talked about goat who had zero leadership and couldn't win with sufficient talent, for which he was called out by coaches and teammates alike. For how dominant he is propped here there is no excuse to only win once as the main guy with enough help. He simply played for stats the majority of his career. Finally, when he started playing teamball he had more success, being 2nd option to other HOFs. IDGAF about his talent, his legacy is bad basketball tbh.

Bottom line is that he is the most talented LOSER in the history of the game, nothing to cheer about.

Now go back to discussing his dominance and what stats he'd put today and how you people are so knowledgeable and hip
    https://youtu.be/_B7jVTJ_CIE?t=10m18s
    All of that negative shit you tried to assert debunked with about 30 seconds of actual testimony and film.

Next.

Quote Originally Posted by swagga

EVERY single argument you presented has been SHREDDED here MANY times.

Move on to a topic you actually know something about (if there is any at all.)

Oh, and you have Wilt at #5? Really? I have never seen ONE post in which you praised him AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    https://youtu.be/_B7jVTJ_CIE?t=10m18s
    All of that negative shit you tried to assert debunked with about 30 seconds of actual testimony and film.

Next.
    begging for views?